36.

"Oliver," I nearly two feet jumped in the air when Drew suddenly walked behind me. I whipped around and smacked Drew in the shoulder, hard. He cried in pain rubbing the area to sothe his pain, "Why don't you go and spend some time with your boy, kissing and cuddling,you know after you guys made up?"

It's been six days since the conversation I had with Elliot. He is recovering from his injuries very slowly considering he is human. Other than that he is okay. I make several visits which I guess he likes...I hope he likes. He was a bit reluctant at first after his out brust the other day but I had made my mind that I wasn't going to back away now. I will make sure that he understands that even if I made mistakes in past, I am not going to repeat them. So even when he won't talk, I still sit there and tell him about my day which wasn't anything interesting.

He does this cute thing where he pretends he isn't listening but I know he does and that is all I want. His attention. Eventually he broke and started talking to me. We talk about stuffs like how he started his company, how he managed to hire people in his company or about his childhood.

From the stories he had told me I can tell he was a wild child while Emily was the shy one that is in itself is a discovery. I have never thought that Emily was the shy child.

He told me when he was six and he changed his mother's shampoo with bleech and how sweetly his mother beat him to the plup. He had a sweet smile on his face talking about his mother, his childhood. He and Emily were so loved that I somewhat felt jealous. There is no point of that but still I was. Elliot was very young when his father died and when he was in college his mother passed away. Emily and Elliot became after that but all changed when they met their significant others.

Now I was surprised when I didn't feel any bad. It was as though I had accepted that aspect of his life, may be because of his confession which surely wasn't a confession.

He is also very worried about Emily and her baby. He asked James many times about her but that stubborn wolf refused to open his mouth, resulted in Elliot denying to take his medications. Not matter how hard James try to be a tough ass in front of Elliot, he was a total softie for him. He finally broke down and explained the situation to him again, this time with details. James still made sure to keep my parents out of it and the fact that they might hurt Nick or Norah. He assured Elliot, Emily's safety.

Elliot seemed more frightened after hearing that but calmed down a little when he heard that Emily, Norah and Nick, all three are safe and far away from the danger. I guess he didn't understand that it basically ment that they are also far away from us, not that I want him to think about.

"Yes, we kissed not sure about the made up part though. We have been talking more now but I can sense he still isn't over the past or may be he still loves Norah or he hasn't forgiven me or he is just lonely. I don't want to think of any negative thoughts as of right now. I want to focus on him, on us." Drew gave a encouraging nod to let me know that he appreciates my efforts.

His attention soon moved to the papers we werr supposed to look and busied himself with that. I was in office to short the paper of the pack members who had applied to leave the pack and decided to live in the city as human. This idea came up in one of meeting which for sure I didn't attend. Alpha was reluctant at first, it was his family, his people so he obviously didn't want anyone to leave the pack but the in the end he also knew it was the safe choice atleast for the time being.

I smacked his shoulder again, "And do not sneak up on me. Do not."

Ignoring my threatening tone he started to gather the papers which were littered on the floor because of the hit.

When Alpha left to attend a council meeting regarding these attacks, he told us what we are supposed to do. He wanted everyone to have a job in his restaurantes, so that way no one will have to start from zero. They all will have a job. I still can't get the image out of my mind when Alpha almost cried informing that.