24.

We are sitting for almost one hour, Alpha Andre and Luna are both sitting close to each other on the couch and me and Alpha Andrew is sitting at the chair each side of the couch. I am a bit uncomfortable not because of the couch but the happy vives had vanished in the room. We had our tea, Alpha Andre had talked about pack and stuff. But no one is making an effort to bring up the topic of why we are here. I am too afraid to begain so I am just sitting here.

"So.. I guess we should talk about that." Alpha Andrew said not to me but to his father. He sighed and gave me a soft smile.

"I want you to listen carefully. Try to understand that what we did then was necessary." More just keep your mouth shut throughout the conversation. I agreed and gave him my full attention, like I had any other choice.

"Oliver have you ever thought why our pack doesn't has a name when everyother have." I shook my head. Clearly it's odd for a pack to not have name. A pack name is like a identity, we are known by it, addressed by it. But as long as I remember our pack doesn't have one and none has ever voiced it, they simply don't care.

"God, how to say this?" Luna patted his hand which encouraged Alpha. Alpha Andrew and Luna both left their seat and went outside. I didn't question it, may be they already know where this discussion is going.

"Our pack did had a name but after things got bad, we decided to live as a anonymous pack. Not many people know about our pack just council and some other high rank packs. We were like all normal packs. Alpha, Beta,Gamma or any other wolf, were all happy. We were always low in numbers when I was the Alpha there were only one hundred or so pack members in the pack. Wolves stay in group but I never felt that we should add more to us. And there was a reason for that, that is still the reason for that why Andre hardly allows outsiders."

Nothing made any sense but I had already zipped my mouth shut so I waited for him to continue.

"It may not make sense to you but 40 years ago things weren't this easy, like they are right now. It's not like your life is easy but now atleast you know who is your enemy is. That was difficult in the past."

He paused for moment like gathering his thoughts together where I was confused as hell thinking what it has anything to do with me.

"Existence of us-supernatural was a secret. Any kind of supernatural lived hidden specially witches. Humen had their suspicious about them so they never lived around them. Humen never cared to clarify before killing them if they are evil or not. They just assumed that if a person is a witch then they had to get rid of them. Seeing how they were treating them all supernatural decided to live away from them. When they can't reach us, can't harm us.

Shifters were happy with this decision because we need to let our inner animal out. We can't trap them inside this humen body so shifters were more glad with that. You see, we don't possess any superpower but we are supernatural which humen believes is a myth. But somehow news spread about supernaturals. How nobody knows but knowing humen, we knew it they are not going to sit back. They are going to the root of this. Humen are curious by nature so they started their hunt.

If you are a supernatural, you can tell what kind of supernatural is other person, by their scent. We all had this in our blood but humen were oblivious. They didn't know this so we used this as our advantage. We thought they wanted to wipe our kind but they had other plans. They figured how to identify us. They began to attack us, kidnap us, kill us. Soon our ability to shift, our strength,our healing ability everything was exposed as well as our weakness. They knew where, how and with what they can attack and do most damage.

Kidnapping increased, things were out of our hands. We had no clue why they were kidnapping or what they were doing with them.

That also wasn't confidence for a long time. A lion shifter ran from their hostage when he told what was humen doing we weren't shock, we were petrified."