8.

Hello guys. I have no idea how many people are gonna read this story but there is one person who is not only reading this but she also voted. When I got the notification I literally screamed. That means a lot to me. There are only 94 viwes and she still voted and wished me good luck. That gave me a lot of courage to write and complete this story. So in future if there are more views than 94, I will be really grateful to everyone.

So thank u fiercy_jhalli❤️🤗.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Carmen, knock that door before I knock your head." We are standing out side of Mr. Robinson's room for like 10 minutes and yet she is still calculating whether she should knock or not, like seriously. She looked at me narrowing her eyes and letting a sigh.

"Okay I knock and you go in first."

"What? Why? You knock and you go first."

"No. I knock, you go first."

"Then what about I knock and you go first." I suggested innocently.

"Nah. I am going to knock and you are going to enter this room first."

"Care to tell me why?"

"Oh come on. It hasn't been 5 hours that they got married. What if they are..... like...you know..." No I don't know and don't wanna know...."I really don't want to meet Norah and also don't wanna interrupt them may be they are doing 'something' we should have informed them first." funny how easily she said all these things. If they are doing something, I'll so glad to disturb them.

Not commenting on that I said"Carmen you know that 'Ladies First' thing. So even if you knock or not you are the one going to enter this room before me." She huffed but I guess she can't refuse that she is girl after all.

" Oliver just go inside. I will follow you afterwards." She shouted and that's where our argument got loud and noisy as Mrs. Robinson opened the door with a annoyingly sweet smile.

"I thought you guys need help to open this door. Wanna come in." She gestures us to come inside which we did half heartedly. But you know the good thing, that we didn't have to see their PDA since Mr. Robinson wasn't in the room which made me sad in less than one second. I scanned the whole room and to my surprise it was neat and clean, off right. I mean it hasn't been a day to their marriage, this is their room, they should be doing something but every single piece is where it supposes to be. This is a normal wedding room but with a small bed instead of big king size. On the left of door was couch along with the door which I think is the bathroom door. Right side we can see their bed with silky soft white and pink pillows, on left side of bed is huge balcony where you can see moonlight and right side was a small table decorated with flowers and a wine or may be champagne obviously for them.

"Like it?" I looked at her with confusion as what to she was referring to. She got that I didn't get what she was saying. " I mean you like that table setting? My friends did that for us." She giggled.

"It's really romantic. Your friends did a great job." Thanks for remark Carmen.

"Thanks. So what brought you here?"

"Oh yes first we are sorry for coming here at this time." I an not sorry at all so does Carmen. I am surprised how can she smile so fake.

"It is okay. I was alone so it's fine." Mrs. Robinson assured her with her signature smile which I hate "and second ?"

"Second is that we are going back but relax James and Emily are staying here so that you can enjoy their company but we have to go." As soon as Carmen finished she grabbed her hand and looking at her unhappy. I am sure Carmen didn't like this, she made a face like 'do not grab my hand out of nowhere'.