38.

Standing outside, watching everyone discuss the plan made it real. When I stepped out the house, a gut wrenching feel ran down my body. It was hard to explain in words but it was there. A mere minutes ago I was kissing Elliot, now here I am ready for the action. As the second ticked by, my mind was becoming a mess. We are really about to sneak in, the thought in itself was enough to gave me constipation. Literally.

How embarrassing.

Even though we are all seven in number- Marcus, Drew, Kally, Quinn, Bethany, Zara and me, I still thought we should bring more arms with us. The more the merrier, right? But hearing it Marcus gave a look like I had lost my damn mind to which I wasn't arguing. I may have..after kissing Elliot. All I wanted, was to be on a safe side.

"It's too risky if there are too many of us." Marcus shut me up by saying that. But no, no  everybody seemed to agree with him. They didn't even let me put my point properly, just started discussing a plan which by some miracle would save us form dying.

Marcus has decided that Zara and Bethany are taking front considering Zara has sharpest vision among us and Beathny can kick anyone ass without second guessing her decision quite painfully yet silently. So these two girls are best to lead us, following them would be Drew, Quinn and Me. Then Marcus and Kally will be outside waiting for us. Now all we have to do is enter their territory without being noticed inching our way to their pack house again without being noticed, go inside, find information, sneak that out then come back home.

Easy.

Easy?

Now I wished I'd said goodbye to Elliot because how on a earth was it suppose to work? How?

"Don't you think there should be more people with you, Marcus. Like what if we need back or somehow someone get injured? Huh?" I could say without looking at any of them that they were all rolling their eyes right now.

"Why are you so negative, Drew? Why you always imagine the worst possible things happening to you? No one, no one is going to have a single scratch on their body." Zara told me, and the way her voice was firm, gave a boast of confidence.

"Exactly. I believe in myself, you should believe in yourself too. As soon as we cross this boundery your priority should be your own safety then your partner's and then whatever we find there. Make no mistake and you will be fine."

I still can't shake bad thoughts out of my head. My mind was imagining every single bad outcome. I don't want to zinx it but couldn't stop my wandering mind. Looking around I noticed how all of them looked really confident, how they were easily talking what to do after coming back. Like it was that simple, it wasn't.

I looked at Drew who was telling Zara where to head after entering the pack house, where they could find any important. Beathny and Quinn had their full attention to what he was saying. Drew explained to them everywhere he had been. For those who didn't know him, might think this situation wasn't affecting him like it should but it was. In a worse way possible.

Drew isn't a serious person, he never was. He was always fun bubbly person, excited about everything and anything. But he wasn't even smiling now and I was sure this operation thing won't be any different for him. Again don't want to zinx it but I couldn't shake this feeling.

My anxiety, nervousness all were taking over my mind, my hands were shaking uncontrollably. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I was scared for everyone, especially Drew.

"You okay?" Drew's voice broke the train of thoughts I was having. He stood near me, examining me. I shook my head to tell him I was okay, he nodded at that but still looked worried.