29.

I informed my final decision to Alpha that I am not going to reject Elliot giving him the same reason Emily had given me. Suffice to say he wasn't pleased but Luna's reaction was totally different from his. She agreed with Emily. Now when she has no problem with it neither has Alpha. Even if he has, he will not say anything to me. So for now this rejection is not a problem. Drew had also stopped asking about Elliot but I guess he hasn't told Jake anything. But his behavior told me he is suspicious about Drew keeping something from him. Well, it's their problem.

The thing that kept me woke up at nights is what now? Even if we both can feel the bond, how am I supposed to tell him why he is attracting to me? How will I tell him about my real identity? It's not only about me. Emily and James haven't said anything to him nor they have tried to.

I have to careful with it, it is sensitive topic. I'll talk with Emily first then we'll see what to do. I have spent past days thinking about it.

"You are spacing out again."

"Sorry. A lot stuff is going in my mind."

We are in the woods. Training young kids how to attack without being notice, how to protect themselves. Everyone is learning fast, they have to considering frequent attacks. Just this one girl Dina, she is not laziest but her attention span is one second. Never bother to calculate before attacking, never tries to find an opening to that it can give her an upper hand. She just jumped on her opponent.

She is not weak. She could have saved herself from getting hurt but no after training she is always the one who has most injuries. Now we can't afford that kind of a reckless behavior.

Drew puts a hand on my shoulder and gave me the most sympathetic look.

"Yeah. Must be stuffy there. Such a small space and so many thoughts there. I wish I could say I can understand but simply I can't....owww man. Don't lash out at me." It was so satisfying when he was rubbing his arm. I should have punched him harder.

"We have to do something, Dina needs to level up." I said shaking my head when Bob pinned her down in less than a minute.

"Don't be harsh on kid. She is just 16."

"See that's what I was talking about. Today is Bob, yesterday was Mandy. And Mandy is younger than her."

"You are forgetting Mandy has alpha blood."

"It doesn't justify her lack of concentrate. Her relaxes are worst."

After that we moved attention to kids. Some of them are really good. I am not wasting my time here for nothing. Past three days I didn't have time to meet Emily or.... Elliot.

"Are you seriously alright?" Drew asked againto which I just shoke my head to tell him I am okay. I can feel he is worried about me I know that but all these things which going in my mind have made me exhaust. This is tiring, mentally.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Don't sound so irritated." He sighed....."I want to ask if I can Jake about Elliot and you." I opened my mouth but he just shushed me....."He doubts that I am hiding something and I never hide anything. I want to be cautious around him, I want to talk freely. But every time he says or asks about you two, I lie. I lie and it's killing me, Oliver."

His pledging made my heart clench. He has a really strong relationship with Jake. When Drew's parents weren't happy with this mating, Jake stood by his side. I still have no idea why they were so opposed to them to the point where they left the pack area. They still part of the pack. I don't think so he has any contact with his sister. Drew rarely visit them. Even so there is something which stopping me from telling this to anyone. And Jake can't keep things secret.