11.

After spending more time in the room with Pearl we left the hospital. Drew wanted to go back for more training but I dragged him in the house something to eat which was a job in itself. I looked around for Jake because it is not good if they meet right now when Drew is like that.

"I am not hungry Oliver. I'll just go for a run, it will help Dominic."

"You can but first eat something. I am also hungry and tired. May be you forget but it hasn't been three hours to my arrival. After eating you go for run and I'll get some sleep." I said while entering the kitchen where everyone said hello to me and gave Drew some pity looks which he ignored. Everybody starts to ask about the wedding, topic which I want to ignore the most but can't do that. So I told them somethings about it. I also notice that Drew is not getting any food for him,he just staring in space, looking at nothing. So I excused myself and sit with him.

I got food for us and set on dining table. We ate in silence which is fine because we have talked a lot for today. After eating we dumped our plates in sink, I went for my room but turned to say D that he could rest if he wanted as he was heading for training but fate is sometimes cruel. Jake was infornt of him. Drew tensed and tried to talked to Jake but Jake ignored him and went up to the stairs without noticing me. I thought I should go to D but he already left the house.

I went up to my room and jumped on it, letting my body drifting with sleep. After sleeping I went down stairs for dinner. Dinner was nothing interesting. Jake was there, we had a chat but nothing about him and D. I shall talk to him but not right now, may be they will fix it in the mean time and I can't interfere in their life. I helped with the dishes.

"Oliver" Fred one of warrior and my training partner called me from behind.

"Hi man" We both hugged. So being a warrior and still single Fred is quite popular in our small pack with his 6ft height and brown eyes like caramel, same hair color and nice toned body.

"Well be ready for the training. 4 in the morning not a second late, okay?" He said point a finger at me. Yes he is punctual like very.

"4 in the morning? Why? It's so early dude."

"I know but after that attack, Alpha and Marcus decided that we should train hard. And I think they are also changing patrolling strategies. These upcoming days going to be really tough for us. Just be ready." With that we both said good night and parted our ways.

Next day in the morning I did my routine, had breakfast I can't train when my stomach is empty. I reached training ground. There are only few pack warriors and members which is wierd. We all train together, used to train but I guess that's not the case anymore.

"Good morning everyone." I greeted them and they did the same. "Just us? Where is everyone?"

"Oliver only we are going to train. We had made some changes in the meeting with Alpha's permission. We are going to train omegas in the morning with few warriors and new kids and YOU are going to lead them." Marcus infro..no he ordered me. In our pack everyone have to train, everyone. Some other packs do not get why Alpha forces omegas for training but he thinks omegas are the one who need it other than anyone. Just be ready for future so that whenever there is war or attack they can fight untill helps arrive. It is nice and thoughtful, our pack is really strong where everyone can fightand it is also a secret that omegas in our pack can fight. But training them is hard job so Luna makes sure none ditch. But it's upto them to which extend they want it to be.

"Fine. How many?"

"37 omegas and 17 new kids. I want you check their patient level."

"37? And rest 29? What about them?" I used to train with all the omegas.

"Fred is handling them and other kids. They will train after you."

"Why?" I don't get why we are not training together.

"Alpha thinks we need more training so if we take turns in training we all have more time. Same goes for patrolling. More warriors and less hours just to not let them get tired." Marcus told me and I head to group of werewolves I am gonna lead. Omegas are easy to get along, they listen and do their running and fighting while these kids are headache. Neither they listen nor are interested. But I have to do it because after this I have patrolling from 9am to 12pm which means I have only one hour rest from training.

Rest of day went uneventful. I had two shifts of patrolling in the day but some mated wolves had suggested that we means unmated wovles should patrol in the night and train in the morning while they want their nights free for whatever reason I don't want to know. So my schedule is going to change tomorrow which means I will be free all day.

After that discussion I went to dining area for something to eat and hoped I could see Drew. I didn't see Drew nor Jake, they were both absent. May be they are together , may be they had solved their problems with this thought I walked up to my room and closed my eyes hoping for good sleep.