2.

"So ready for today's adventure." Drew says and there is a mischievous smile on his face which I really hate.
" What adventure are we talking about? Because as long as I remember I don't have any plan with you TODAY." I told him while taking a good look at him. And he is dressed as if he has to go to a party and Jake also.

" Mind to tell me why are you guys so dressed up? Jake!" I asked him turning to him but he just buried his face into Drew's neck and he is giggling more like laughing. " What is so funny that you can't stop laughing, Jake?" I really don't like when Jake And D behave like that, it must be something really stupid.

"Well Drew just told me something really interesting about you." And he is snickering, a bad sign.

"Which is ?" I asked with as high pitch as can, narrowing my eyes towards D. And the look on his face telling me that it is not a good thing.

" Oh just that you are still virgin." And with this they both burst into laughter holding their stomach, laughing like they gonna die because of this. I know, for them this is the joke of the year. And also that Jake is not gonna leave this thing like that he will make sure it will be my good morning line everyday. " You know what this is the thing I have learned in this pack, you guys just stay what should I say..... hmmmm..... pure or unpopped I don't know if it's a word or not. But seriously this is kind of sweet." There are tears in their eyes because of laughing over it.

" So what if I am virgin, at least I am waiting for my fated one. It's their right to be my first. And what you mean by our pack, is this not how things go in your previous pack." I asked raising a brow and now I am the one smirking. Oh god, Drew I am sorry but this is what you get for betraying me. I looked over D but now I regret this, his face held so much pain and sorrow that now I am feeling bad.

" Ummm..... Y....yeah." Jake stuttered looking at his mate. Like they are mind linking and after some time D gave him a reassuring smile and kissed him. They hold their hands and looked in my direction at the same time. " I had a boyfriend beta Turner. We..... ugh.... da....dated for like 5 years before my 18 birthday which means 8 years ago. And now whenever those memories come to my mind I just can't believe that I was so dumb. But after I met Drew Smith my mate everything just changed, completely."

He told me about his past relationship still looking at D. I knew about it before because that was a hot topic in the pack at that time but now listening to it and seeing them with so much love and passion I just feel guilty. " Guys I am sorry I shouldn't have asked it in first place. I am really sorry." They hugged me and said it's okay they don't mind. But right now atmosphere bacame so intense, I should just change the subject.

" You didn't tell me yet why are you dressed up?"

" Since you are 24 old virgin and you are leaving tomorrow so Drew and I decided to give you a little birthday party at Sunset."

" The bar ?"

" Oh no sweety it is a gay bar" D told me. Man I know that and I should be the one blushing instead Jake, he is blushing like a teenage who doesn't know a single shit about bars and what happens there.

" Gay bar ! and exactly why ?" I asked Drew and I am wondering why I haven't punched him.

" Well because you are a virgin and it's natural for you to not know anything about that. Like how to do it with a boy so I guess that's why." I can't believe him, they are planning to give me party at a Bar. "So it will be a crash course for you. You can learn about things there and be a little bit educated for your yet to be found mate." He informed me.

" So why gay bar ? There are many other famous yet decent bar why Sunset?" That place is not a bar , it's sex bar. You can find people having sex in the corridor, any corner like everywhere.

" Do you really think you can find a partner for a hook up at any so called decent bar and so what if you find. Can you find a boy there for your course?" His tone is now telling me that he is irritated I should be the one who is irritated.

" I just told yo..."

" And we heard you come on dude Jake thought it should be a good thing. We could have fun, we can drink, dance and meet new people. But no you always behave like that" and now he is shouting at me and I should be surprised by that but you know what is more surprising that idea was of Jake's. I think that is why he is so pissed off but that place is not for us. No way in the hell I was going there. I don't want to ruin my birthday like that.

" Don't shout. I know you care about me and I am really grateful for that but I don't really need any hook up. Please understand that and for fun part we can still go to any restaurant." I replied as calmly as I can. He nodded saying he understands but the look on his says otherwise.

" D! dude you know that I have to go Miami tomorrow and really don't want to be late. Think about Emily, she is so happy how will she feel ?"

"And what about you? huh?" he said pointing a finger towards me " your feelings?" See That's why I am friends with him I can't stay angry with him more than 5 minutes.

" Oh D baby I am fine not just fine fine super fine and my feelings say that if you are getting a free trip to Miami then go grab it." I reassured him with a hug. He is definitely my backbone, my brother.

" So we are not going there?" jake asked and there is annoyance in his face.

" I guess so. And I am sorry Jake this whole bar idea is seriously not my thing but yes I will treat you a delicious meal."

" No it's okay and my head is hurting a bit. I think I should rest." That annoyance hasn't left his face. He was fine a minute ago now his head is hurting. Well whatever.

" What's wrong sweetheart? is this your migraine ?" Drew really loves him the worry on his face and how he gently massaging his head tells that. " We will see you tomorrow for ugh... I guess... see off. I think he needs rest." And with that they both made their way for the their room.

"Aah tomorrow is going to be really long day" I thought to myself.

**********************