37.

"NO!"

"But it is important."

"I don't care."

"You are being unreasonable right now."

"No, I am not. Tell me why you have to go, you can't even change into a wolf?"

A sigh escaped my mouth, I can't believe I am having this conversation with Elliot. I shouldn't have told him a thing. It was my stupidity to inform him my whereabouts. I thought I should, may be tell him that why I can't have dinner with you or maybe breakfast next day.

On the other hand I was happy. His concern shows that he cares. It makes me feel wanted like whatever I have been doing these past few days to come closer to him, is paying off.

"It doesn't make me any less than others, Elliot. I am strong enough to take two wolf down on my own. So you have to stop worrying about me besides it is my duty. I am obligated to do my best to serve my pack. Just because I could get hurt, I cannot sit back." I stated besides I am not letting Drew go there alone. He might not say it but I know he won't be able to handle being there on his own. He needs a friend so I will be that friend. And after hearing what others think of him, I won't let him go there alone. Never.

Elliot doesn't need to know why I want to go. He may know about Jake but not everything. This is not my place to tell him about Drew and Jake.

Speaking of him, he was looking at me with a murderous glare, his eyes burned with such intensity that I almost kissed him. Almost.

He was clearly angry. His fists were clenched tightly, eyes narrowed as he watched me. He was wearing a lemon colour shirt, first two buttons were open to display his soft creamy skin, with white trousers. His hair were free of any products so they fell over his forehead in beautiful curls.

All in all he looked so cute and innocent that it was hard to take his anger seriously.

"Your speech doesn't change the fact. You could get hurt and tell me you, this shit hurts." He pointed towards his bandaged hand to prove his point. "So, do me a favor and put your ass down on that chair."

I couldn't help but smile at his statement which angered him further.

"You are cute." I said without even thinking. His cheeks pinkened at the compliment but anger remianed the same. I took the seat near him on the bed. This close proximity was enough to calm his nerves a bit.

Good.

"I am just unable to understand why you have to go. Didn't you say so yourself that this whole ficaso was happening to capture you? As far as my mind works, it would be really easy for them to do this when you are there." I didn't bother to correct him that Emily and James's baby was also the reason. Their baby was in more danger than me, he didn't need me to increase his tension.

He was facing me, he looked worried. His breathing was uneven so I took his hand in mine to assure him. I gently rubbed my thumb over the back of his hand. I have seen many people do this before but never understood why they did this but now when his hand was mine I could understand.

His hand wasn't soft like I was expecting. They were hard like he had spent all his time working which I understood, he had been working for a young age.

Silence took over us, I was enjoying the feeling of his skin against mine so was he. He rested his head over my shoulder making my heart beat faster. His soft brown curls of hair tickling my neck. I breathed in his scent, let it calm myself.

"Have I ever told you, you smell amazing?" I asked while my nose was buried in his hair.

"No. How do I smell like? I have caught you doing it before, sniffing me." He said. His head still laying where it was before, on my shoulder.