32.

Screaming, Snarling, Growling.

I can hear everything and everyone. I could just imagine how things were going out there but still I was unable to move. My mind was shouting to go and fight along with others but my heart, my heart was bleeding for Elliot. I couldn't move my legs, they were frozen on their place.

What the hell are you doing here?"

I turned quickly to see James was standing in the hallway. He was bruised but not too much, his wound were healing on their own. He looked pissed, thoroughly pissed. He marched towards me and grabbed my arm too roughly.

"I asked what are you doing here?" He repeated. His eyes were turning black meant he was having difficulties to control his wolf. His voice was also heavy, husky. He narrowed his eyes but I was unable to form any word.

What am I doing here?

May be waiting for someone to wake up.

"Elliot. He is inside." He cocked his head to side and sighed. He came forward and opened the door to his room very carefully. He peeked inside and he was angry. He was gritting his teeth, his hand on the door knob was turning white.

"Go outside. Help the others." He ordered. He wasn't looking at me, his attention was on Elliot but he didn't go inside. When he realized I hadn't left, he slowly closed the door and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I am not leaving him." I told him after debating my options. Every person can fight in our pack, they can fight for themselves bit Elliot, he is all alone. I don't even know where Mrs. Robinson is. Even if I knew, would she able to help him? She told me that Pasquale is her mate so why would she waste her time here, she must be busy with him.

"Come again?"

"I am not going anywhere. I can't leave him like that. Last time....last time I did, that happened to him." I gestured to room Elliot was in. "I will stay here." I stated.

"I don't have time for bullshit, Oliver. I am sure you're not blind nor are you deaf." He said through clenched teeth. "And as for Elliot. He is my also my family. There are nurses who are taking care of him and you.." He put his finger on my chest, "You are going outside and that's an order." He walked passed. I watched him, glaring at his back. Who does he think himself? What if I go out there and he woke up? What if he need me? He definitely saw James shifting into his wolf, what if no he must have questions about it. Even though I have no idea what I will do if he asks about that. But I don't have it in me to be stay away from him. He is inthis condition because of me, I am going to take full responsibility of it.

So I am not leaving Elliot here alone.

"OLIVER." I snapped my head and realized James hadn't left. He was a few feet away from me. His anger was so prominent that the air around us was thick, suffocating. "Sometimes I seriously want to smack your head and beat you untill your brain starts working. What fuck do you think is going in the woods? Everyone is fighting okay. And you think standing here like a loser is what you should be doing right now. Have you forgotten your duties to them or are you just that retard, huh? I don't even have any words to express how stupid you are. Every fucking time you this, everytime you run away from things. If not for anything just fight for Elliot. What will you think when he woke up and hear about this?"

"I..."

"SHUT UP. Just shut up."

"But Elliot. He is not even woken up. I just want to hear his voice." I managed to say despite how hard my heart was beating. What James said had me thinking that may be staying here is a ridiculous thing to do. No I know it is a ridiculous thing. I won't be able to help in any way.