19.

Next few days were not eventful at all, I have to tolerate Mrs. Robinson while in my mind I had killed her numerous times. This evil lady acts all sweet and honey dimped chicken that I want to vomit but what can I do? Nothing. Actually we hadn't had any talk after since she practically gave me the responsibility of Nick. Her words still do not make any sense to me. So I avoid her for that reason and another. I am also ignoring Elliot, after that conversation with Drew I have to keep my feelings in check.

The hope Drew had given me, is making my mind crazy. Everytime I see him, my body reacts on its own. But by goddess grace I am capable to hold my self back, for that I have to keep my distance from him. But at the same time I want to talk to him,I am so confused right now that I don't know if I should approach him or not. It's already been 5 days they are staying here and I am dying.

Right now we are all gather in the dining area for some evening tea and snacks when Peter mindlinks us.

~:: Anyone? ::~

~:: Yes Peter! ::~

~:: James,There are two wolves and five hunters at the south-east border, may be more I have no idea. We are four in total and need help. I don't know how but they know about our fighting techniques. Send help....FAST ::~

We all heard what Peter said and before we could finish, 10 warriors went there. James also was on edge but he kept his cool. He knew Alpha must be already out in the fighting area. His total focus was on his pregnant mate and her family. James looked up to me and I knew what he wants.

"Why don't we all watch some good movie?" My suggestion caught their attention and Nick eyes brighten up like he actually understand what it means..." So what little Nick wants to see huh?.." I cooed, hearing his name he giggled and ran upto me. I took him in my arms and he started pinching my nose then my eyes and then again my nose. This boy is cute panda.

"He may be nealy 2 years old but he still can't speak properly..." Mrs. Robinson teased me. I know that but that's how you communicate with a child.

"Don't tell me you have home theatre, Emily..."

Emily grinned " Yes little brother we do have. We can watch movie, eat popcorn, drink soda or anything you guys like... So let's goooo." We all laughed and followed Emily and James to the room. Everyone sat down and surprisingly Nick sit on my lap. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He became too comfortable in my arms which surprised me. Throughout the time he had spent here I rarely spoke to him yet his is so attached to me, cute.

~:: Oliver? ::~ James linked when everyone was engaged in some Disney movie.

~:: You think I should go there? I mean Alpha is there they will be fine but.... ::~

~:: As you wish James. I am here and there are gaurds outisde of house so if you want to go, you can. ::~

~:: On the second thought I'LL stay here. They need more protection than anyone else. ::~

Yeah I know he is right, Emily and all of them need protection. We both of us stayed there, watched like 3 disney movie not that I hate them but nothing I can be compared to those old Disney's creation, those movie were gold.

By the time finished Emily was sound sleeped, her head was resting on James' shoulder and he had wrapped his arms around her stomach protectively. Nick was also sleeped. He was sleeping on his stomach, his sweet snores made me smile.

"I think you should head for our room. And you too, James." Mrs. Robinson gestured to him and Elliot took Nick from me and handed him to her. At that moment I felt like his is my son and he belongs with me. Bit the sight of James with Emily and Elliot with Nick and wife made me realized I am not a part of it, can never be. I avoided Elliot and ran out of the room.