14.

In the picture-Elliot Robinson

Have you ever questioned reasons of existence or the reason why you are occupying room in this planet. I am doing this now, litterly nothing is going the way it should be, nothing. First he is married and now he is a father of child, on top of that he is happy with his life, wife and child. There no chance not a single chance for me. Also this devil Mrs. Robinson is dragging me out of the house to meet him not even considering the fact that she is on top of my hit list.

"You know what I thought so many scenarios meeting you and our son. I am so excited that you are finally going to meet him." Her cheerful tone making me want to choke her to death, I am not a violent person but she is making me I can't help it.

"And you know what I have also imagined so many scenarios in my mind- like how to kill you." She laughed and that made me hiss with frustration. We got outside and my nose hit with most amazing scent in the world. I can live with just smelling it. Mr. Robinson's back is still on us, we walk past some pack members who were so excited to have some other new faces in their sight. I am going to have long chat with Alpha like why he agreed to this, why did he allow to them to live with us when he is clearly never liked any outsider within our borders.

"Honey!" Honey, seriously God why I am still alive.

"Yes sweetheart."

There we go. This deadly human being standimg infront of me like he owns this world well he owns my world. For the first time I tried to look at him instead of only looking at his eyes. Curly hair styled to side which coming in his eyes as the wind hit them at the right angle. Sharp nose not too sharp but sharp sharp. Those die for lips, bottom one is actually thick.... moving on and this jaw line also really sharp. God why did you create him and made my mate when I can't have him. This cursed creature wearing a black high nack, sleeves rooled up to the elblows with grey pants which is not good for my heart, standing with his or their son smiling in our direction I am sure this smile is not for me. I don't think so he still has noticed me. But still he is just pref... wait.... he has DIMPLES.

"Meet Oliver." Mrs. Robinson's voice made me flinch at my spot. I am not ready to meet him not at all but this has to do I can't avoid him when he is staying here. I didn't look at Mrs. Robinson, I don't want her to has any satisfaction through this. So I divert all attention to Mr. Robinson Senior and Junior.

Mr. Robinson turned with a small smile but that smile immediately dropped when he saw me. That's not what I have been expecting, well I don't even know what I was expecting. He glance in Mrs. Robinson's face then at me. He repeated this for like three or four times just standing there. I took my time to capture his beautiful appearance in my mind. Sensing that he is not going to make a move I extend my hand for a shake. He looked at my hand for couple of moments then shoke my hand. Just as our skin came in contact a blissful feeling shot up in my stomach, my head felt light and unknowingly I tightened my grip. What surprised me the most that he didn't make a move to release his hand. We stood there looking into each other's eyes. I know what in my mind and I am sure he see that but I don't know what he is feeling. There is so much emotions in those beautiful green eyes staring at mine brown ones those eyes that I feel captivated.

At that time we forget anyone else presence near us, well I forget it but the way he is looking at me nothing else makes sense. Then suddenly I noticed something which made me frown. He is taller than me like 2 or 3 inches. How can it be possible, I was supposed to taller one here.

"How tall are you?" I couldn't keep control.

He chuckled and then I heard most amazing and sweet voice I have ever heard.

"I am 6'3" Mr. Shorty." My frown deepened at the name he used.

"My name is Oliver not shorty and alsofor your information I'm not short."

"Then why the air above my head is cooler than above yours?" He looked at me with such amuses expression that it made my heart full warm feeling. Unable to control my heating up face I turned. This man is really something making me feel like a teenager.

"I always wanted to meet you..." Hearing that my head snapped so fast but kept my mouth shut. I wanted to know more, hear more of his thoughts about me "Emily talks about you a lot like a lot. She is always Oliver this Oliver that." My name sounds to good for his mouth.

I just smiled " She is really important to me. She is the only family I have..." He is listening to me like this conversation is so important and interesting. I don't want to keep my hopes up but this is making it difficult.

"Yeah Emily told me about your parents. I am really sorry for that."

"Why are you sorry? And it's because of that incident that I am here, I met Emily and then met yo... you. And Drew is always here for me." He is the only one whose stupid doings entertainers me.

"Drew? Who?"

"Drew is my b...." Before I could finish my sentence Mrs. Robinson cuts me off.

"Why don't we continue this chit chat inside. Weather is quite cold for little one. And it will be good if you both let go off each other's hand." She pointed towards our hand and that's when we realized that we have been holding hands all the while. Without a second thought he pulled back his hand leaving my hand and heart cold. He walked away from me without even glancing in my way. It is not like I could do anything to stop him besides watching him with his son.