13.

In the picture-Oliver Stone

It's 7 pm. James and Emily should be here by now but they are late. James called me before saying they will be here around 3 but yet they are 4 hours late. Instead of waiting more I made my way downstairs into kitchen. For my surprise I found Drake here.

"Hey man!" He jumped a little and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Never do that again."

"Are you sure you are a werewolf?"

"Oliver please. Not now." He handed me a cup of black coffee as he was making some for himself.

"Thanks. Where were you all this time ? I didn't see you after coming here not even Hanna."

"Avoiding everyone. You know how these people are, I don't want to talk about anything that happened there so I thought I should keep my distance from everyone" he said sipping his coffee "as for Hanna I don't know and I don't care." Anger evident in his voice.

"Drake it is not her fault. Your mate was the one who was kissing someone else."

"You can never understand, Oliver how it's feels like when the only one who is made for you by goddess is not even waited for you. I have waited my entire life for that person even though I knew it it was possible for me to never find them but I did. And here I am." He said all this in one breath, I wish I could tell him about situation. He is so damn lucky that his mate and Hanna's mate were just kissing. They don't have tiniest bit idea about me and he is acting like a brat. Can I just punch him and make his mind work properly.

"Listen, wait for James. He told you you would talk to them. May be when he comes, he have a good news for you and Hanna. Just don't take your anger out on me or anyone. Please." I patted his back and made my way outside a kitchen, I can't take it anymore.

I went straight to living room and found Drew and Jake eating each other's mouth. Good sign. I went further in living room and spotted Alpha talking to some pack kids with our little Alpha Ansel. Little alpha is only 5 but he acts like he owns the room, technically he owns. He is really smart and sensible for his age and it makes sense because he is the future of our pack. Alpha amd Luna have two children first born is Ansel and second is Aliana our pack's sunshine. Whlie Ansel is a mix of Alpha and Luna, Aliana is xerox of Alpha, she is 4 but she also acts like a lady. When there is something wrong within pack children, she gives her advice and sorts things out between them.

I went where Alpha was and realized they were talking about our new guests. I still don't know who they are but they must be someone really important as Alpha allowed them in our lands and they are also staying in our pack house.

"Oliver!"

"Yes Alpha."

"How are you?"

"I am fine, thank you. Just waiting for James and Emily. I missed them even it's been one day."

"Good. I also miss my beta. Oh yes that room I told you to get it prepared for our guest, is ready?"

"Yes. On the same floor as you and Beta's."

"Good. They will be here in anytime."

After some more wait I heard chattering outside. I walked outside and saw James and Emily talking to everyone. I smiled widely. My sister is here. As I jogged up to where is they were I smelled two more scents. When I realized to whom these scent belongs to I froze in my place. My eyes went wide like they might fall out any time. It becomes hard to breathe and my body starts to shake.

"Hello Oliver we met again."

"What are you doing here?" I growled unknowingly.

"Oh my baby boy Olly. I missed you so much." Emily hugged me tightly and I hugged her back not taking my eyes off the person.

"I missed you too but it was just one day so stop acting like mother whose child was away from her." I rolled my eyes and Emily just smacked my head really hard.

"Well yes I missed you. Forget about that you know what when you guys left us there I was so sad. And also Elliot was about to fly for his honeymoon again I was sad. So Norah suggested why don't we all go to my house means here." She giggled like a small girl, jumping in her place and I just stare at her, dumbfounded. Like looked at her then at Mrs. Robinson who was just smiling.

"And I talked to James, he talked to Andre and he agreed for my surprise. But leave it. Oh god Oliver I am so happy that they are gonna live with us, here." She said tears in her eyes and I gave her one more hug then she went to talk to other people and I am alone with her.

"So I guess you got your answer why we are here." I glared at her not wanting to talk anymore I tried to leave but she followed me into the house. Everyone was looking at her, a new face in sight and their curiosity is making me piss off.

"Aren't you going to say Hi or something?"

"Mrs. Robinson I suggest you to leave me alone before I lose control."

"Why? You don't like my surprise?"

"Yes. I like it a lot and this is enough for now so leave me alone."

"Enough? But I have another surprise for you. Look..." She pointed outside I looked in the direction and my heart stopped. I couldn't believe what I was seeing but may be what I am thinking is wrong. So I glanced back at her, she was also looking outside and peaceful expression on her face which I want to scratch off her.

"I know what you are thinking and yes what you are thinking is right." She said turning to me. When she got a look of my face her smile widened.

Outside Mr. Robinson is standing, his back is facing us and he is holding a baby, their baby.

"I know you didn't get chance to meet our son, so I thought why not now. Come outside to meet them, I am pretty sure you will like our son." I couldn't move one single muscle of my body but she still manage to drag me. My mind is blank and hands are sweating, my legs feels jelly. I don't want to go outside. Only thought in my mind is that my mate is not only married, he is also a father. There is no chance in this world for me, for my happiness.