23.

"I am guessing you have a very important reason to interrupt like that?" I asked with calm yet cold voice. I am irritated, frustrated. He had just ruined my best moment of life. But he is not affected by that slightly. He mimicked my action, stood there with judging eyes.

"First- Alpha wants you downstairs.
Second- You....you" He wasn't able to complete his sentence. He was just standing there glaring.. "what hell were you doing with him? His scent is all over you." His angry expression angered me more.." And this room-this room is smelling like se..." He cut his word short and pushed past me. For some reason I don't want him in this room and the fact that Elliot was froze in his spot like a statue- didn't even bother to put his shirt on, was making me more angry.

"Drew, please get out?" I snapped. Drew shrugged it off and stood there. He looked at me then Elliot whose face was as red as a tomato. He was looking so cute, so sexy.

"Your wife wants you downstairs. She is worried about you." His pissed look was making me pissed. Drew looked one more time at Elliot from head to toe..."And I suggest you to take a shower first, COLD." Elliot flushed face was more red after that. He hurried to the bathroom and Drew dragged me out of the room. He lead me out of ear shot.

"What were you thinking? What is wrong with you? What exactly happened there?" He shouted. Why is he so angry?

"Why are you acting like that? And what happened there was no one's business but us."

"Seriously Oliver, come on man. His wife is just on the floor below you and you both were hav.."

"We just kissed."

"Oh really?"

"Okay we made out. So what?"

"Are you out of your mind? What if Alpha has sent someone else? What if they saw you?" His was pacing in the hallway.

"Then they would see us kissing."

"Is that what you want, you want everyone to know that you are kis..no making out with Emily's married brother when his wife and son are here? Huh?" He glared at me and I glared back. I couldn't hold back but shout.

"So what you think I should have done when he was so upset, sad, vulnerable. He was crying. He is facing so many things right now, he...he was so close, I lost control."

"So you just kissed him? Seriously? Besides his problem or whatever he is facing is not your concern." He grabbed my arm and looked in my eyes, may be to find if I am guilty but I am not. What I did, was what I wanted to do from the first time I met him. I pushed his hand away from me.

"You know what you can never understand what I am feeling, what it feels like when your chosen one is with someone else, when he is not looking at you when you are looking at him. You have your mate right by your side, you can touch him, kiss him. You can feel his warmth,his anger everything but not me. So when he..he said all those things, when opened up to me for the first time, when let me take a glimpse of his life, I did what I should have. And if you think I am feeling or should feel guilty or whatever for kissing him then you are wrong. I don't regret, never will."

"Oliver! I didn't mean to hurt you. I think you must keep your feelings in control, you told me that nobody knows about you two so all I am saying is that..Please have some faith in goddess and wait. This might be hard at first but in the future you will realize that was right thing to do."

"You did hurt me. After this, I don't think so I will ever be able to behave the same around him."

"But he is with Norah." That made me.more angry. What is wrong with him, just yesterday he was saying to make a move now here he was telling me how this whole situation is difficult for me.