27.

I still can't keep that thought out of my mind, he was about to kiss me..not me, my hands but still. And those feeling I felt- my mind, my heart, my body, my stomach. God my stomach, it was like something was doing double flip. I can still feel that not that intensely. And I have to meet Emily, I think it's time when she knows.

After a long shower I went to her room. I knocked a few time then enter to room. Their room is normal with a big bed in the center moved to the wall, on left was the door to bathroom in the line of door. Infornt of the bed was a large tv on the right side of tv was the walk in closest which is the largest closest I have ever seen one can fit a king size bed in there even after there is some room left. James and his shopping habits. Best thing about Emily's room is the balcony facing the woods, I can also see the waterfall.

Emily was sitting near the door to the balcony wearing a light red maxi dress. James was also there much to my surprise. It's 11, this time he is always with Alpha doing some paper work or planning or training or something else. He was massaging Emily's head gently, her eyes were closed but even after that she sensed my presence.

"About time you come." Her voice cold. She didn't open her eyes, James turned and gave me an apologetic look. When I didn't say anything she looked at me. "You could've atleast wish me morning."

"It's 11." I point a finger to the clock. Her expressions changed dramatically and she hoped up from chair, came near me and pull my ear with so much force I nearly believed that this is the last day of me having two ears. "OW! It hurts."

"Supposed to be. Now tell me what took ypu so long to come and meet me?" She asked without letting go of my precious ear so if I say anything and she doesn't like it, she will pull it again.

"Sorry about that. Now I am here, we can talk all day." She didn't look very pleased but realsed me. Good for a tiny woman she is really strong. Can I say out loud, no I love my life.

"Cool, Oliver is here so I am going to do some work. Emily if need anything ask me...no wait on a second thought ask him. It's his punishment." James come cross me and patted my back with a quiet best of luck he left room.

"You gonna sit or not." Emily sat in her bed, her back resting on bedpost blanket reached upto her waist. I sat next to her resting my head on her shoulder. She put a hand on my forehead running her hands through my hair. "You took a shower, right?"

"Seriously?"

"You did."

"How is junior?"

"I am just one month along, Oliver. But junior is fine." I nodded. I know what I want to talk but how to start this conversation? How to tell her that he brother is my mate.

"You went to see Alpha Andre yesterday." It's wasn't a question for which I grateful also now we habe something to talk which is weird because that kind of situation never occurred where I have to think what to talk with her. It was always natural.

"I am sorry." I sat straight to look at her.

"Why are you sorry? In fact you have nothing to do with it."

"Yeah that's true. But I have known it for so long and I never gathered the courage to tell you. You never brought up your parents, it felt like a forbidden topic. That feeling of not telling you was like I was doing something horrible. I.......I don't. I am sorry."With that there were tears in her eyes which I wiped with my thumb.

I wanted to discuss it so much with her. She knows about it, I have so many things going on my mind. Elliot, Nick, Mom-Dad, this upcoming war. It is definitely a war by how serious Alpha about it. All these attacks, fly in our pack who stll needs to be find. Everything is a mess. I know I can tell her, I can share my thoughts with her but is it right? Absolutely not. She is pregnant and all this drama could harm the baby.