40.

What we expect from a office- a big room, a computer on a decent size table or in some cases a massive table, a few chair, a couch etcetera-etcetera but Lamnek's office wasn't like that. Like At all.

It was a massive massive room with high sailing and windows which were overseeing the vast land of BloodRain pack. As we entered the room, I was shocked by it. The interior of the room was inspired by late 1800s or may be early 1900s. It was weird to see that Lamnek had his office designed like this. There was long couches which could fit at least 10 people at once and chairs and table with flowers and everything.

High ceiling with beautiful chandelier and lighting. There were incr It was so beautiful and peaceful that one could mistook it for a bedroom.

Taking a quick glance around I found I was the only one who was astonishing over the room. Quinn and Drew had moved to different direction as to save time since the room was big.

"Can stop admiring the enemy's den and start searching?" Quinn snapped at me when he noticed I was just standing there like a kid in candy store.

"But should be we looking for? There is not even a computer or a desk where one could keep files." Drew mutterd as he scanned the area for a clue.

So this office isn't exactly a office. It is more a like room where you can relax, read books, drink and just have fun. The massive bookshelves and the fireplace next to it with a big glass door giving the view of woods wasn't screaming office at all.

"Did you bring us to the wrong room purposely?" Quinn grabbed Emilio through his shirt collor with a wise grip. Drew quickly walked to him to try and make Quinn lose his hold on Emilio but Quinn didn't buzz. He was clearly thinking a plan to beat Emilio which obviously would turned out be a bad idea because right now none of them could possibly beat Emilio. Although I highly doubt that Drew would let things go in that direction. He was surprisingly being very defensive of him at the same time ignoring him.

"He did not, you fool. It is the right room just not like a simple room, of course. Lamnek is psychopath for a reason so leave and help us find something useful." Drew shouted as he tried to make him lose his grip. With a huff Quinn finally did what he was asked.

Emilio despite his crinkled shirt, gave him a only annoyed glance than moved his attention to a bookshelf. We all followed his line of sight.

It was a simple bookself in first glance but when I looked closely the books weren't exactly books. Emilio walked up to it and fished out a thick notebook, sticky notes were poking out of it's sides.

"Here. This is all I can get my hands on, I am sure it will be helpful." He thrusted the file in Quinn's hands who took it with a eye roll.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It contains all the information about half-breeds and where they are being kept. It also have information about Lamnek's resources not all of them but it could help you." He explained. Even if it was not much but it was something. When time was running out of our hands, it would do. Now we have to get out of here as soon as we can.

"Anything else?" Emilio asked but I shook my head.

"No. This is fine besides we don't really have time. We should go back before anyone find us. But thanks seriously, if not for you, we would be just confused as hell right now. Thank you so much."

"No problem. I kind of owe this Drew." At his mention Drew looked embarrassed, he ducked his head to avoid Emilio's eyes, "I've been meaning to meet him but this is much better. I hope he can forgive me."