4.

Our flight has landed, we have checked out and waiting for our ride to the destination. We made our way out of airport and we waited and waited and waited and....... waited. I don't know about others but I can feel Emily's tension. She is at edge of crying, her eyes are watery but she is holding it in. Seriously her brother is an asshole, who make their guest wait for nearly 2 hours. And It seems like that's the exact same thought in everyone's mind but no one is saying a thing which is good because it could hurt Emily.

" It's Okay Emily. Maybe he is busy with something, ceremony is starting today so we can take cabs. You know the address right?" Luna hugged and asked with soft soothing voice. Emily wiped her face and told the address to James as James kissed her softly making her blush.

" So your brother doesn't know about our arrival or about landing time? We have been waiting really long. James atleast tell me you know how he looks like because this shit is seriously getting on my nerves. He had not only made us wait but also didn't even bother to inform us or send anyone else to pick us up" Carmen huffed with bored tone. Sometimes I just wish she keep her mouth shut. She is irritating I know that but her timing is always off. As I guess It made Emily really upset and she said sorry about her brother's behavior specially to Luna even though it's not her fault.

" What will take to keep your mouth shut huh? Carmen, if want to say things like that then just zip your mouth." James snarled and everyone shook their heads towards her.

As everyone was busy with their luggage a boy with hulk type body appeared from no where.

" Oh god Emily I missed you so much it's been so long." A body builder type guy hugged her from behind squeezing her tightly and the look on Emily's face was relief, happiness at the same time. I guess he is her brother as he looks and what Emily told about his job. Then what happened next was very interesting, well basically James pulled that hunk off from her and punched his face for like three times then growled, shouted nearly turned into his wolf which was every entertaining but we had hard time to stop him. He calmed down after sometime really long time, today we are actually wasting our time like we have years for that wedding. Emily calmed him down and James apologized for his behavior.

" I am so sorry about my behavior Emily I just lost it for a moment" he said with a guilty tone and then he turned to the boy "and you punk stay away from her as far as you can." James warned him with a pointed look.

" JAMES ! Please this is enough. And Paul Sorry about all this his behavior is some kind of possessive." Emily hesitatingly said still glaring at James. So his name is Paul means he is not his brother which obvious after James's stunt.

" Some?" Paul snickered at her words and everyone burst into laughter at that. " It's fine and sorry about my late arrival there traffic and all. I am so so sorry about that."

" You could have informed us we have been waiting for ages. And What about Lu...."

" HANNAAAAA" Drake shot with wide eyes and our head snapped in Paul's direction luckily he didnt notice anything. Most surprising thing is that Luna is quite. She hasn't talk much just watching everyone like mother keeps a eye on their children. Even after how James basically killed that Paul guy. Since she is Luna so I was hoping for some questioning but nothing. She is just observing Paul. I guess time and responsibilities made people patient.

" I....I m.....mean what about El...Elio why is he not here to pick us up?"

" You see he is groom and been very busy so I guess that's why but please don't tell him about me being late otherwise he will be really mad." He pleades with puppy eyes which doesn't go with his personality but whatever.

" We wouldn't, so relax." Luna assured him.

"Thanks Mam. So I think we should get going. We are already really late and I am sure you guys need some rest."

"Yes we need that. But who are you? You haven't introduced yourself?" I asked.

" Oh yeah well I am Paul. Rob's best friend and brother." He rose his hand for shake and like a child James is, he hurriedly grabbed his hand and grinned so widely which made me roll my eyes.

" So you are her brother, huh. I thought you have some kind of love interest in her. Don't get me wrong but I don't like when someone unnecessarily get close to her, sorry about my behavior. Well nice to meet you, Paul" Just one word embarrassing, can describe this situation.

" Oh no. No. I mean yeah she is beautiful but I have no interest in her like that and please be careful don't you dare to say something like that when arrive there. My boyfriend will kill me if hear any of this shit."

" Boyfriend ! And I thought may be I should try hitting on you. Dude you just broke my heart." Hanna said with disappointed face and Paul just smiled awkwardly. So with this last conversation we all walked towards the cars, hopped, and then reached at the MANSION?

" Here you are. This where you are going to live for upcoming days." Paul said pulling off car infornt of a huge gate.

" When you told about your brother's wedding is in Miami I thought he is rich but now I think he is super rich." Hanna awwed at the house.

" Yes he is. He had worked really hard for all of these. And I am proud of him." Emily said with teary eyes and looks like she is gonna be the one who is weeping like that throughout the wedding instead of groom and bride.

" Now time for your rooms. I'll show you guys. The area where all activities are gonna happen is in the other side of the building. So can rest and I will order something to eat." Paul said as he guides us to our rooms. So room like that- Hanna and Carmen are room partners while Luna get her separate room on Emily's request and me, Drake are in the same one. Emily and James are going to live on the floor below us with her family and friends.

As we enter the I was so impressed, these rooms are no joke. On the right side of the gate there is queen size bad, on left of side is bathroom with jacuzzi and shower and bathtub. Facing the bad we have a large screen tv and book stand. On the right side of bad there also a balcony which attached to balcony of girls room.

Our food arrived just in time. After eating we took a shower and flopped on our bad. Since we have to attend the wedding tonight so we all need rest to look good. Nothing is better than a fluffy bad after so much hard work.

*******************