31.

I came into the living room and the first person I saw, was Mrs. Robinson. She was weeping and Pasquale was assuring her. Without thinking I marched towards them. Mrs. Robinson saw me first, her red fuffy eyes mat mine. Pasquale also turned to look at me. For the first time I have seen such a look on his face, painful and regretful.

"Where is he?" I demanded. Pasquale gave me a glare. He embraced her in a side as if to protect her.

"I...I don't kno...know." She managed to say between her sobs. Pasquale's grip visibly tightened and she leaned more to his side.

"Oliver!" James ran down to me and gripped my elbow in his tightly. "Where are doing?"

"I have to find him. Can't you see the fire. He could be anywhere. He could get hurt. I am not letting that happen." I tried to free my arm but held it with more power.

"I have already sent people to the search. You stay here" Is he out of his mind? How can I stay here? "Stop Oliver. You are panicking. Take deep breaths." He forced me to look at him but my mind was

This isn't helping. I don't know where he could be. The area is wide and huge. It can take hours for them to find. James is right though to find him, I have to calm down. I shut my eyes and focused on the scent around. There are so many smells- sweat, pufume, smell of the people in the room, burning tree and leaves. Then I got a whim of that sweet scent. His sweet scent. It was faint but enough for me to track him.

I ran to the way his scent lead me. I ignored the shouts of James or Drew or any other sound. I have to find him before something happens to him. Soon I found him but not like how I hoped. I ran as fast as my legs could handle. Just when I was near him, my breath hitched and body trembled. Elliot was standing near a tree for support and there was blo...Blood. All over him, all over his face. His shirt was drenched in blood, it's smell made my blood and a animalistic cry erupted from my mouth.

Elliot snapped his head and he looked shocked but he was struggling to stand straight, his breathing was also labored. My lebs wobbled but I managed to get near. I looked around but no one was there. He grabbed my hand and my hand painted in his blood. He was weak, so much blood lost made him so weak that he had to hold onto that tree. I could feel my blood ran cold.

"I...Oli..." He couldn't even say a word and blood rushed past his lips. He choked on his own blood. His grip tightened on me. I wanted to hold him, do something to heal his injury or simply ease his pain but I afraid to touch him. What if I made his wound worse which from closer looked more deep. There was this deep cut from his right shoulder to his chest. I am sure one of ribs is also broken. But no one is here, no one.

"Shit." James' voice came from behind and he was next to us in seconds. He studied Elliot and burshed his figure over the open wound. Elliot hissed painfully, closing his eyes. My head snapped to him and growled. Is he stupid? Can't he see how much he is in pain?

"We have to bring him to the hospital. Now." He moved to lift him but a painful whimper made us stop.

He is hurting. God damn it, he is hurting.

"Not like that, that way his could get infected." James said. He took a step back and removed his shirt. He tried to cover Elliot's wound with it but only increased his pain.

"If you don't know anything then keep your hands off him." I snarled. He glared but it didn't frighten me. He growled low in his throat and moved towards him. I moved infornt of him, I am not going to let him hurt my mate. He is causing him pain.

"Oliver! Listen we have to get him to the pack house, fast. He has already lost so much blood, waiting will only make his injury worse. So please, please let me take bim to the house." James softly said like he is talking to a baby. He thinks I am stupid but I am not. He is going to hurt him and I am going to rip his head off.