1.

"Happy Birthday Oliver." Our alpha Andre wishes me with a warm hug and ruffling my hair. "Thank You Alpha." I replied with a bow and after that my whole pack wished me happy birthday, saying this year will be different from others but deep down everyone wants it is to be same.

I, Oliver Stone, turns 24 today and I haven't find my mate yet. Yes you heard it right, 24 without a mate. But I have no complaints, well nothing will change if I worry. I have faith in Moon Goddess, I know I have a mate but that person is not in this pack or may be not in this city. I have been in other packs those which are close to us but I never felt anything. Everyone told me about their experiences that how they met their mates and about that strong pull they felt when they first met. But I didn't feel anything like that before so alpha Andre has decided that i will help him with the pack work in which I have to travel another city or may be country. I don't know why but they think this is how I can find my mate. Actually, I really want a mate, a person that I can love with my whole self but right now there are other things that are important and if I truly have a mate and we are destined to be together then we will definitely cross our paths someday. Someday definitely will.

But today everyone is really sweet to me as I care. I think they happy cuz I have to go Miami for that wedding and they think I will definitely not gonna find my mate there. I don't know why they actually treat me like that but I prefer to care less. But these people used to gossip about me behind my back, sometimes infornt of or calls me by different names wishing me happy birthday and their extremely awkward hug making me laugh. I think they don't like the idea why Alpha and Luna support me and encourage me. But don't get the worng idea, I am not so special nor do I hold any title in the pack; it just that being unmated for so many year, has given me face in crowd.

Our luna Sarah, is a very nice person, she always cheers everyone up. She is good to everyone especially to omegas, for them Luna is like a goddess. No matter what their concerns are, she is always there to help them. Because of Luna in our pack omegas are respected and it's her request if any of them find a mate who are from different pack, they have to come and live with. Sweet, right! Well yeah. Same goes for our Alpha Andre, he just can't refuse her mate's request. There have been times when he had to fight for pack's safety, his second priority is always Omegas and those who can't fight. Yes second nobody can take Luna's place and when he fights, he is the most cruel person on the earth. His anger can burn anything and everything so nobody like no one wants to be on his bad side. So when he asked me more like ordered me to go to Emily's brother marriage ( beta James's wife) I simply have to agree. Emily is also a human and she met James 3 years ago in New Zealand. So yeah, I'm going with Luna, James and Emily. She has been so excited about her brother's wedding sometime it's feel like if anyone says he can't make to the wedding, she will murder that person.

"Happy birthday Wolfie" Drew, my friend wishes while giving me hard pat on my shoulder and bringing me out of my thoughts. Then he did what I hate the most, he hugged me and let me tell you something when a werewolf hugs using his whole wolf power, you are dead. "Oh god this god damn wolf power. Dude you are choking me, let go" but him being him. He lifts me up in the air and spinnig around like a 5 year old child and that's not all, he tossed me like a pillow to Jake,his mate, and I swear if Jake was not quick enough to catch me I could have my nose broken.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I am a hybrid -- half wolf and half human. My father was a human and after my mother found about him, she did not tell him about the mate thing or her being a wolf. They just simply fell in love with each other after that they got married and started to live sperately from the pack. My mother did not want father to feel any kind of ovligation towards her so obiviously she did not tell about marking either, even after I was born.

They both died in a terrible car accident. In spite of being a wolf my mother couldnt make it and so I heard. I was just 4 at that time and after their death Sir Andrew, father of alpha Andre, took me in his care ,welcomed me in the pack. He believed that even if I am a half wolf I am still one of them so I should live with them so that I can become more strong and improve my power.

Because of my parent's history some of the pack members believes that I can never find a mate since they didn't complete the ritual. Sometimes they just say things about them that I couldn't control myself but i have to, for my parents and for Sir Andrew. I will prove it to everyone that even if i am hybrid- half human , unmated with no family, i still deserve to be in this pack. I will definitely earn their respect and love. It will be my family atleast those who hasn't accepted me as their pack member.

There are also other aspects about me like I have no wolf. Alpha Andrew thought since I am half human that is why it is like that. Sometimes I just wonder what does it feel like to be talk to your wolf or being in the wolf form. But I have strength, smelling power and I even have claws. But the thing I am extremely worried about is MATE. What will happen if I actually get to meet my mate , how I am suppose to recognize him or her. Yes, even if it will be a boy, I will treasure him. I am just being curious, Seriously.