18.

It's 4 pm and I have enough time to get ready for my outing with Drew. I am still not sure if I should tell him about Elliot or not. He was always so excited and happy to talk about my mate that this thing about Elliot may not fit right with him.

Before going out I made a short trip to kitchen for something to eat after training and a little nap I am hungry. I grab two muffins and one glass juice. I saw Ansel, Nicolas and other kids playing in the living room. They all had circled Ansel and Nick is holding his hand. I can't tell what exact game they are playing Ansel is protecting Nick from all thses evil pups. It amused me how close Ansel and Nick became just in few hours.

Nick is adorable no matter he is Elliot's son or not, I can't help but to like him, hold him. But I have to control myself from thses emotions, he is Mrs. Robinson's son. What will happen when I get too attached to him and they suddenly decide to leave. Losing anyone is the last thing I want right now.

Leaving them in living room, I went outside. Emily and Elliot both are having a happy chat along with few members of our pack. James hasn't announced this pregnancy. I guess why, because Beta's child is great deal in any pack. They have to call a meeting which everyone has to attend and then they can formally tell them. But now when Elliot is here, we couldn't do that. He still doesn't know about us being werewolves.

"Oliver! Come here." Emily waved at me. She is wearing a loose flore white dress with pink and purple flowers in it, as always she is looking pretty. She is sitting at a bench, Elliot on her right side and I sat on her left side.

Anyone can see that there is no clear resemble between this siblings, the only thing is their identical dimples when they smile, laugh or even chuckle. I couldn't stop staring, he is just so...so beautiful. Beautiful must not be the right word to describe a man's features but I don't know how to say it.

"Why are you dressed up? Going somewhere?" Emily asked and Elliot also turned his attention to me, watching me.

"Yeah. Me and Drew are going for some thing to eat. It's been a time that we had gone out somewhere. Do you need something you want me to pick for you?" She smiled and shook her head as no then started talking to other people.

"Where are you going him?" His question surprised me but tried hard not show it on my face.

"Just some small dine or cafe. Don't know really."

He nodded his head. After like ten minutes later Drew came.

"Hi Emily!" He greeted her and she smiled up to him. I stood up from my chair, about to leave when Elliot called me.

"I was thinking if you don't have any problem with that....may be I could join you guys. I need some fresh air." He glanced at me then at Drew. Drew made a face which says no, clearly. But if I am to be alone with Drew, he will nonstop ask me about what's wrong with me. And if Elliot go with us then it will be hard to control my emotions. I will keep rising my hopes for nothing. So it's better if he stays here with his wife and son.

"Well you see it will be good and I like to hangout with you but I need to discuss something with Oliver. Also I am not sure if he is comfortable with you so we can go another time but not right now. Sorry though." Drew stated as if it's nothing but the look on Elliot face was obvious that he doesn't like him one bit. And fact that he flat out reject this, he was mad which made no sense. I made no eye contact with him, because I saw his pleading face, I may give up and say yes..yes you can join. Even though I can feel his stare but I refused to look.

"We should probably leave now if we want to back on time." I mumbled and took Drew's hand. We got into Drew's car and when we were outside of the pack, I took some deep breath to calm myself.