21.

Nothing is going the way it should be. Most important thing right now is to keep Elliot and his family safe. Yesterday when Alpha showed me all those pictures I couldn't handle that so I left the office without discussing this matter first. So I decided to go to the office for a proper talk after breakfast.

I knocked a few times at the door before entering. I bowed my head and stood there.

"I assume you have decided to talk."

"Sorry for what I did yesterday. I should have stayed and listened to you but my mind was all messed up, I thought leaving is the best option." I sat on couch where Alpha was also sitting, checking some papers.

"No, that's fine. I can understand. So what you want to talk about?"

"You know who sent those photo?"

"We are not sure as we already told you. We think these are the same people who had attacked before. Marcus is looking in this matter and for now I suggest you to don't go out of the border."

"Me? You think they are targeting me?" He rubbed his both hands and cleared his throat. He looked uncomfortable for whatever reason.

"I don't think, I am pretty sure about this. And since they were with you yesterday so they also caught up in this." He answered in low voice.

"Because I am a member of this pack?"

"I wish it was that easy but no they are not targeting you because you are member of this pack." He stared at me and my heart rate increased..." I came to realize that this is time when you everything about you. Tomorrow we will go to meet dad, he will be happy to meet you and he will explain things better than me."

"What you mean? There are things about me which I don't know?"  First I was scared, now I am confused as hell. Why would anyone wants to kill me?

"Wait for tomorrow." He patted my shoulder and I nodded but didn't get up since I still have one question..." Yes?"

"If Elliot or Mrs. Robinson ask about yesterday what will I tell them?" Certainly you can't tell them truth.

"If they ask you tell them the truth.." listening that I gave him a you can't be serious look which he ignored..."If they don't ask then I don't see any point of telling them." Great.

"Then I'll leave now." I get up from mu seat and went to door but Alpha stopped me.

"Oliver, did you Elliot about being your mate?" Woah...I wasn't expecting that. I shook my head as a no. But kept my 'why did you ask face'.."The way he looks at you and that little show of affection yesterday at the breakfast was telling otherwise. So I thought you did. Nevermind. You can go now." I left the room and realized my face wad warm no  it was hot like. Alpha saw us means all the people saw us yesterday. This is so embarrassing. With my embarrassment I walked outside of the pack house. I was so glad that Elliot wasn't there.

I successfully made outside of the house to the garden where children were playing. Nick was also there and as usually Ansel was there by his side like his protector.

"I never knew it you look so cute when you blush. Like a teenager." God..she is last person I want to deal right now.

"Was it a compliment?" I asked through my gritted teeth.

"Yes. It was. Come sit." With a heavy steps I sat on the bench. We sat there in silence without saying anything, just watching Nick playing with other kids.

"What were you thinking that made you blush so much?" Is she teasing me?

"Stuff."

"About?" She tilted her head to looked at my already pink face, when I didn't answer her smile graw. "About him." My eyes went wide. This woman, she knows that she is talking about her husband, right?