16.

After bidding good night to everyone my new friend went to his room, which I had prepared for them, for a much needed rest. Peter took the job to show them their way up much for my liking. Emily and James were also tried so they said good night and left me all alone with my thoughts and inner battles like anybody can help me with this.

When everyone was gone to sleep and some went for night patrolling, I went to Alpha's office, knocked a few times and entered after hearing a come in. Surprisingly I was not the only one in the office. Aside form Alpha and Luna Hanna, Drake, Marcus and James were also there.

"Shall we begin?" James asked and we all nodded. I know why James, Hanna and Drake are here but I don't get why Marcus is here.

"So first of all about you guys..." James said gesturing towards Hanna and Drake who are awfully quite " I have talked to their family. Job was hard but they agreed to talk." Hope can be seen in their eyes. They gave James their undivided attention.

"So? What happened? What did they say?" Hanna asked in voice above whisper.

"Ummm... Hanna please try to understand I tried my best, I did what I should and I kn...."

"Just tell us what they said . You don't need to feel guilty for anything. What happened was our fault and we are ready for its consequences." Drake cut off James and gave him a firm look. I can see he is completely drained out off energy so is Hanna. The sole purpose of their life, their chosen partner, the only happiness which the goddess chose for them is...may be about to snatch away from them.

One look on them you can tell they haven't been eating or thinking properly. After coming here I haven't seen any of them anywhere in the house. Drake still is wearing his demin blue shirt which he was wearing the day we arrived here. Hanna has changed colths but her condition is same as Drake's. Even though they are no longer blaming each other's mate for that incident, the look on their faces say that they still don't like them.

"Okay." James voice brought me back to reality "In short they are willing to give both of a second chance since it's hard to find a mate and after finding them, being apart is more painful." Their face lit up from the information which James was giving. A hope rises in everyone's mind.

"But both of your mate's family have a condition and you have to understand that they don't want to risk their children's life."

"Which is?" This time it was Luna to ask as for me and Marcus we kept quite, we don't want to interpret them. Mate is sensitive topic and we should respect it.

"They want Hanna and Drake to live with them for the time being. As you know we don't have any treaty with them also after considering the fact that they live in different part of the world. I thought it is best if I talk with you first before agreeing to that."

"So they want them to join their coven? Like a member? Together?" Marcus questioned and James nodded his head as a yes.

"They want them to join their coven or whatever it's is. Either they are going together or no one" James gave us time to fully understand what it meant and when we did Marcus was full on rage.

"It is damn risky. Alpha you can't allow them. If something goes wrong we won't be able to question their actions. They can do whatever they feel like, I am sure they will otherwise why would they ask something like that ?" Marcus concern filled thoughts made me realize how serious this situation is. If Alpha allows them to go there, we will no longer defend them. Their safety will be in their own hands.

"I will go even if means death. I want to apologize and show her that goddess didn't make any mistake for choosing me for her. Besides every day is hard to live with this guilty in my heart. It hurts and yearns for her. I made a mistake but I am not gonna repeat that." Hanna said with so much enthusiasm and hope.