25.

Gulit, Emptiness, Pure Rage. I am feeling everything. I can't wrap my head around that I am the one who killed my parents. Those filthy, low life killed them just to get me. All my life I believed that their death was an accident not matter how hard and inconveniencing that was. I still believed. Because Alpha Andre told. He was there to save me, he gave me food, a place to stay which now is my home. But here he is, telling that all was made up story.

I sat there letting all this sink in deep in my mind. Those stupid beings not only killed Mom and Dad but now they are threatening Elliot's life.

"Oliver I know we should have told you this before all this things messed up. Turst me I wanted to tell you, but you accepted that lie about their accident that....that I thought it'd be for best not to tell you yet."

Alpha Andre's words seemed to far away as my focus was totally shook. How can he be so...God old people.

I looked at him in the eyes. I have questions far more important than this, I need answers.

"So if they knew about me, why would they send you those pictures? I mean there are some photos of Elliot's and also Nick's."

He hesitated for moment and narrowed his eyes, looking away from me. He didn't answer immediately but I know he is thinking about it.

"We have are suspicious that they might know about Elliot and you.." My eyes widened and my heartbeat raced up..." But we are still not sure. Considering the fact that we still habe no clue who they are aside from hunters. They can be anyone- Rogue, Vampires, Witches,Demons, Werelions any other shifter. Any one could be them."

"So you are saying that my mate's life is also in danger because of me? They are watching him because I was with him. They can harm him to get their hands on me." These words trailed out of my mouth without thinking but eoched in my head. Again and again. I can lose him even if I haven't made him mine.

Alpha Andre took my hands in his, I flinched.  But his warm strong hand kept me grounded.

"You don't have to panic. As I said we are not sure. What we sure is, is that they want you. So keep you distance. Don't do relatively suggestive about him. Keep your gurds up all the time."

"Is that all? I have this feeling there is more. If so please tell me now." Alpha didn't look any comfortable where he was sitting. His uneasiness was a sign for me to understand that there is still some things. May be my heart is not broken enough, may be he hadn't told me worst part of this meeting.

"Why don't we eat something first, huh?"

Is he for serious? How can he possibly think about food? My face may have given my thoughts away because he still sat there. Just then Alpha Andrew and Luna came into the living room. They both sat across us. I know they know that now I know about all this. But they didn't bother to show that they are sorry which is good thing. I'd rather be alone than listening their concern.

"So who is going to tell me?"

Alpha Andrew and Luna looked rather confused but one minute later their expression changed. Alpha Andre must have mindlinked them, good. They were still looking everywhere and thinking while my patience was roling thin. I don't want to snap or yell.

"Oh please, what could worse than my parents death and the reason they are dead? Just tell me. That is why I am here."

"It's worse than that. You have to understand the whole situation first, our next move depends on you decision."

"You are making it sounds like one bad choice and wolves very existence will be damned. And how can you be so sure that it is me who they want?"

Alpha Andrew didn't respond to it but gave me a hard stare same as his father was giving me. Their powers were so strong in the air that it was hard to breathe. Much to my relief Luna rubbed his husband's arm in a soothing way to which he relaxed. But his stare didn't soften.