NOTE

Hello/Namste

Guys this is just about me and my book. I am not so experienced writer and this is my first book. So have some extra love and care for me. Well it has not been actually really long time for me using this app and i am addicted to it already. Reading so many good books ( only boy×boy gener😁😊 beauty😍) i decided to write my own. I always had so many idea in my mind that finally i wrote this one. Every single writer whose book i have read, inspires me and i am so glad that the WATTPAD has given me this chance to write my own story and be able to share with all.

Since i have no experience , you will find grammar mistakes or spelling errors or maybe in explanation of any situation/scene but I really need and want your patience and appreciation so that i can be a better writer. And yes my first language is not english, it's HINDI. You guys can correct me if needed😃 that will be really helpful 🙂.

So the first chapter is only about our main character's background and how he feels towards his pack and mate and about his own future.

and yes this a BOY×BOY STORY. It took me hell lot of time to find a proper cover. And i am still not satisfied with it.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹THANK YOU🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹