12.

This chapter is also dedicated to fiercy_jhalli. I am so happy, her votes made my day. I feel like my time writing this story worth. Thank you so so so much.❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke in the morning with headache. I dreamed of those beautiful green eyes of that person who is far from my reach, the person who I should forget and that's what I am going to do. I just need some time to accept this but I will for sure. I got from my bed, walked to bathroom did my morning routine like brushing my teeth, bath. As I was getting ready for my day Peter mind linked me that Alpha Andrew wants my presence in his office so instead of going to the kitchen I went to the office. I have training but that can wait.

I knocked two times and entered after hearing a come in. Alpha and Luna both were in the office, Alpha is doing something with his computer and Luna is looking through some paper I guess pack papers.

Office is not so big nor too small since we are small pack so big office is not required. There is big chair and table for Alpha, opposite side of the table are two small chairs facing the door. On left side of the room was a couch and a small table. On the right side there is room for some books and files and a rocking chair. Windows on left and right side for sunlight and fresh air. So all in all office is quite good.

"Good morning Alpha and Luna." I bowed and They both greeted me back and told me to take a sit while they finished their work. I set on the couch and mentally preparing for whatever is coming.

"How was the wedding Oliver?" Alpha asked as he turned to me.

" G....Good." I replied hesitatingly.

" And Miami ?"

" Good as well."

"Oh. So how was it there?" I looked at him with confusion then at Luna, she is smiling softly waiting for my answer. I don't know where this conversation is going. I just wish it's not about that.

"Miami is good too though we didn't get a chance to look around but weather was nice so was the people." Hearing my reply he sighed and looked at Luna and she nodded, maybe that's not what he wants to hear.

"Everything was good. Was it really good or..?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

" It was, really." I assured him with sincerity it's true. Miami is the place where I found my mate after so many years of waiting even if he is married.

"I heard someone found their mate there." I was stunned for a moment. It feels like he is asking about me. I haven't told anyone about this but the vibes in this room says something. I don't want to lie but I can't say a thing like my mouth is zipped. I can feel alpha powers, demanding me to open my mouth.

"Yes Alpha. Both Hanna and Drake. Drake's mate is a boy, a vampire. While Hanna's mate is a girl, witch." I am sure he already knows that but what should I say that you know what I have found my mate but thing is he ia married and he is Emily's brother and I guess right now he is enjoying his honeymoon with his wife, great na.

"That's it?" Without looking at me he asked. I just nodded.

"Oliver " his voice is calm yet cold. He stood up and walked up to where I was sitting. He is right infornt of me but I didn't dare to look up.

" I don't like when people lie or hide things or act like they don't know what I am talking about specially when they do know." His voice holds power and authority.

" I......I.....ummmm..... Ialsofoundmymate." I blurred out but Alpha get it. They didn't even move a muscle, well that's not what I expected.

"Good. Who?"

"A boy."

"And?"

" He is married." I was still looking at my shoes. Why I didn't want to tell them is that I don't want their pity they have done so much for me out of pity or kindness either way but I don't want any of it. First because of my parents and now they will because of my mate. I don't want that nor need that. But I have to tell him when he is using his alpha command.

" He is Emily's brother."

"I see. You didn't tell him anything?"

"No."

"Good." His voice got soft and he set next to me and wiped my cheek. I am crying, my heart ache and my body is trembling from fear, fear for being alone throughout my life. I have always longed for a family which I never had. I thought whenever I would find them I'll cherish them no matter what. But when I did, he wasn't mine anymore. I can't handle that what I'm gonna do now, what's next. I cried and cried hard and they let me. After letting all my emotions flow I regained myself and said sorry to them.

"It's fine there is no need to be feeling like this. I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now. It is painful and nothing can ease that pain. But believe in destiny Oliver, may be there is something you don't know." He rubbed and gave me a side hug. Luna also came to our side patted my head just like mother would do.

"But how do you know about this I didn't tell anyone, so how?" I asked.

"I was with you during the whole time Oliver. And when you were looking at him with so much emotions I figured it out that he is the one." Luna told me smiling a little. You can't keep things from her, she always knows when you are lying or speaking truth or any other feelings. She always knows that. "Now I have a job for you. Some guest are coming over tomorrow. Arrange a room for them."

"One room?"

"Yeah. One room and yes, Emily and James are also coming tomorrow be there for them and our guest." Without any further questions I exited the office. I wasn't hoping this reaction I thought if I told them they would make big fuss over it. But I guess they are not so excited about it as much I thought they would be. But there is also more to what Alpha says so may be there is something I still have to know and what so good about not telling him. May be because he is married. God, I have to move on I should.

I went to the kitchen and saw Jake for my surprise he waved at me. So I sat with him and we ate our breakfast.

"How was the wedding? Meet any hottie there?" I choked hearing this.

"Um....mmmm wedding was good. And no there was no hottieeee." I stated more like to myself.

"Oh what a waste. I thought you could introduce someone to me?" He said laughing, hearing his own thoughts but I know he doesn't mean a word. He is just upset.

"Jake! Please you talk to him. He is also hurting."

"Oh yeah? I don't think so. He killed my daughter. I lost my daugh..."

"We. We lost our daughter. Not only I lost her, I think I am also losing my mate and losing myself. I know what I did, what Dominic did was wrong and we can't change that. But believe me Jake I love you and I will definitely die if I lose you too. So give me a change and let me prove it you that she was also important to me just as she was to you. Please Jake please." Drew pleaded in between his sobs and I looked at Jake, he was also crying and breathing heavily. Sensing they need their privacy I leave the kitchen and being a thoughtful pack other members also left the kitchen.

Training was nothing new so after that I prepared the room which was on same floor with Alpha's and Beta's. They must be some special guest. Now all I have to do is wait for James and Emily. I miss them. I know when she comes, she will only talk about her brother. But still I miss her.