34.

Jimin

[innocent]

[innocent]

"Back again I see."

"Yes." I've always hated the bright lights in his office, feels like your in hell disguised as heaven.

"Well... what's the occasion?" He sits down in front of me and straightened out his coat.

"I've been called into an interrogation. I don't have a lot of time left." I started out with. "It's all or nothing now." I wasn't sure at first if I should pay him a visit or not, but considering the fact that he is my doctor and that I'm planning on cutting ties with him I might as well.

"You know that I'm legally allowed to keep quiet if a patient so decide to confess what they've done, right?"

"You think I killed a man?" I paused, feeling my blood starting to boil. "Is that what you mean? You believe that I've done something illegal?" He probably thinks that I killed, what was his name again? I believe it was Nick. The guy y/n was supposed to go on a blind date with. Even if I was the killer, it wasn't my fault, I didn't mean to.

He takes his round glasses off. I always thought he should wear contact lenses, his glasses makes his eyes look creepy. "You're innocent until proven guilty. But the fact that the cops want to interrogate you says a lot doesn't it?" He smiles faintly at me. "Do they know about her?"

"They probably think I'm connected to her disappearance." How would he react if he knew that y/n is back at my home again?

"They wouldn't be wrong to think that." He takes out his notepad. "are you taking your medication?"

"The meds are they reason why I end up imagining things. They make my brain all fuzzy. Don't you fucking remember what happened last time? I ended up imagining killing a man." My medication was the reason why I actually killed somebody.

"No need to be angry Jay." Right, he doesn't know my name. "We can try something knew this time."

I curl my fingers into fists. "Yeah let's try something knew so I can kill and hurt more people huh?" I can tell he's tired of me. "Things are finally starting to heal, and it's not a coincidence that it's happening now that I'm off my medication."

He sighs. "I understand that this is a frustrating time for you but you need-"

"I don't need shit!" I stand up. "I want the old me back, the old everything god damnit!"

"Jay-"

I fix my jacket and push my hair back. "Thank you for all your help doctor, but I believe that I'm good on my own now." I left and I planned on never coming back. I think y/n trusts me now, so there's no need to go to him anymore.