30.

Taehyung

[Dream destination]

[Dream destination]

"Jeez!" I jumped as I was surprised. "You scared the crap out of me!" After I opened the door she pushed it further so it was completely opened. I was in complete shock upon her arrival as I haven't seen her in ages.

She stood there, hair messy and her jacket almost falling off. "Sorry," She laughed. "I didn't mean to. Were you waiting for anyone else? You don't seem happy to see me like you usually are..."

"No! Not at all! Of course, I'm happy to see you silly. I just didn't expect anyone at this time." Maybe I was off of my ambitions and naive to believe that y/n found her way here. She obviously wouldn't come here first, she would go to the police station right away.

What was I thinking with?

I tried my best to hide my disappointment from the kid in front of me. I forced a smile and brushed my hair back with my hand that wasn't holding the door open. I figured out that my hair must've been a mess from the way the kid was, not so discreetly, eyeing my hair. She huffed for a bit before asking me two questions. "It's nine already. Why aren't you ready for work? Won't you work with dad today?"

"Yes, I will work today but in the evening sweety." I paused when I suddenly wondered what the heck his kid was doing all the way here. "Don't you have school or sumn' kid?

"Yes..." She looked down only to look up again. "but I have recess right now and dad told me to collect what he left here when I have recess... if that doesn't bother you of course."

"Can't he just wait until my shift starts?" I questioned, wondering what's up with all the hurry Milo has been in recently. "I'll see him today anyway."

"Mmm I don't think so. Dad told me it was urgent and that he needs it in the morning." She held onto her pink and blue backpack, ready to put everything into it.

I yawned before I gestured to her to wait. "Will he come and pick the things up while you're in class?"

She nodded while grinning with her teeth. "He told be hang this bag in my locker so he could take it without disturbing the class."

I showed the same level of enthusiasm back. "Oh that's so smart of him!"

"Yeah. It is." She said while zipping her backpack after I helped her get all of the papers and such into it.

"Be a good kid in school alright? Focus and listen to your teachers." I patted her head and fixed her jacket for her.

"Oh sure uncle, take care!" She waved before taking the stairs down.