8.

Third point of view

[date?]

[date?]

After finishing the breakfast they both stood in his hallway, conversing a bit more before y/n departs to her own home.

"So..." She looked at him, anticipating his next words. "What are your plans for today" He asked, secretly wishing that she'd be free the rest of the day.

"Not much really, I do have a blind date this evening though"

Furious, that's what he felt. Here he was, dedicating his time and love for her, only for her to see another man he thought. Of course Jimin himself was having none of that, his obsession with her made him extremely jealous of any man near her.

"Oh." He replied monotonous.

"I know...I'm not excited myself really, my stupid coworker thought that this would be a brilliant idea. She things I need to get out and see the world even though I've told her numerous times that-" And that's where he stopped listening, he tried to come up with the best way to resolve this issue.

Strangle to death?
Suffocate?
Drown?
Burn?
Bleed?
Stab?
Rip organs out?
Maybe a guillotine would be fun?
What if-

"Jimin?"

He looked coldly into her eyes only to soften them as soon as he saw her expression. No, no. If there is one thing he won't do is to kill a man. Even though he hates the idea of y/n being anyone's but his, he won't go that far.

She was worried, about him."You okay"

He laughed as he was ruffling y/n's hair. "Yeah, why wouldn't I when you're here?"

"I don't know, I feel like you're hiding something." She crosses her arms.

He leaned forward so there was less space between them."Oh sorry, I just remembered that I need to do my laundry today" he lied. She slightly nodded at his response.