9.

Jimin

[play time]

:)

I finished packing everything up

I finished packing everything up. I made sure that I didn't leave a trace of anything but there was one thing that was left.

And that was y/n.

Y/n must be proud of me.
:).

I'm supposed to wait for tomorrow morning but,
I'm kind of bored now...
And I miss my baby:(.

Why can't I remember if I actually killed Nick or not? This was never the plan but at the same time I can't afford to lose my love so I have no choice but to act quickly.

Maybe I should just break in. Should I?

Yeah.

I'll do that, well technically I'm not breaking in, we already know each other so I'm just visiting.

As long as I act like I'm there for fun everything should be fine, she mustn't panic. The moment she panics, everything will go down hill.

There she was, she is just so beautiful

I bet she'd look better with me next to her.

I wanted to touch her and tell her that everything will be okay and that I'm only here to protect her. To my luck I managed to trip over the pile of laundry on the floor, causing a loud thud to be made.

I thought I was caught red handed but she didn't react at all to the noise. Well... that was until I stood up.

"J-Jimin? What the hell are you doing here" she whisper yelled.

"Oh I...I... the door! The door wasn't locked so I came to check up on you to see if everything was fine." I answered hoping that she'd buy my bad lie. I can't lose this moment. It's either now or never.

"Oh." she replied, which made me let out a sigh of relief.

I was still standing on the same spot as she was looking at me, half sitting with a smile on her face. I can tell you one thing, that smile didn't last very long.

As her smile faded she told me,"wait a minute, the doors have automatic locks on them, and they have a pin code..."

I could tell that she was growing uncomfortable by my presence but I didn't have any time to care about that, as long as I managed to do this safely. That was all that mattered.

"I don't think you're supposed to be here Jimin"

"Oh but I am"

"N-no"

I took slow steps closer to her. I was still scared but I felt the need to fabricate a feeling of  excitement, maybe that will calm her down? "what's wrong with me being here?" I gave her my puppy eye look.

She started to back up against the head board, looking... scared? Fuck fuck fuck.

She was whispering inaudible nothing's to herself as shes trying to distance herself from me.

"Don't worry baby, I don't bite" well, not yet. It pains me to see her being scared of me but she needs to understand that this is for the better.

"Please let me be" I got even closer to her.

She yelped as I threw myself at her, "why am I not welcomed anymore?" I said in a sad tone.

"Get off of me!" She yelled struggling under my body.

"'Ill call the cops!"

She managed to kick me harshly, which caused me to collapse completely, I could sense that she used my temporary weakness to her advantage as she ran away.

"Oh don't worry y/n, no matter where you'll hide I'll find you!" I screamed, I was very irritated that she thought this was okay.

I know that she doesn't remember me, but why does she think that I'm going to hurt her? When all I want to do is to protect and love her?

This was not the plan for the night, but I guess she likes to play hide and seek.

~D
If you notice any typos please point them out! :).
I hope that you enjoyed this chapter lol.