29.

Jimin

[to share something you've never had]

I've wanted to see the world, and I've always wanted you to see it with me. I believed that it was going to be you and I. In front of the entire universe, we would smile till death did us apart. The moments I find beautiful are the ones I've wanted to share with no one else but you. Because I breathe the moments I'm with you, I feel sane when I'm with you. But I can't be the one you don't need. I don't want to remain as the cut that always bleeds.

Everyone has their own love language right? Mine blooms in forms of cuts that always bleed. They're born and get reborn the way the seasons changes. Even if my cuts hurt to have, I can't be without you. The thing I love the most, is the thing that hurts me the most.

Until you're back, I'll continue to place seeds in my wounds, in hopes that my suffering can give life to beautiful flowers. I love you for reasons you've never been told and I'll continue to love you with more than you'll ever imagine existed within me.

It was always the way she reached out to things around her- it resembled a dance I've never seen before. See, I stand there watching it for the first time and wish it never comes to an end. It was beautiful mess; completely refreshing but chaotic. It resembled the way a fire would sway when the wind taps it and the way the snow would shimmer in the early morning. That's how y/n danced. It didn't matter whether it was raining or not, she always had a benevolent beautiful surrounding her, which she passed on to the people around her. It made me feel special and different. So much so that I thought I shared something with y/n, which I called love. When we locked eyes for the first time, I knew I never wanted anyone else. I didn't realize that he was the one that caught your eyes, and not me.

Being blinded by my own naive heart I didn't realize that Taehyung he had set his own faith with her in stone. Truth is, Taehyung told me he wasn't interested, He said she's all mine. Is that why you chose him and not me? Perhaps you saw him the way I saw you. He was the only one you wanted. Maybe you saw him the way I saw you. Something too good to be true.

It made me mad, thinking that Taehyng was stealing something I had. I hated that I had to share my love with him. So much so that our friendship came to an end and we came worse than strangers. He wanted to end things peacefully but knowing how that bastard treated y/n made me want to kill him. During the time the two of them were together I believed I was forced to share my love. But it turns out I never had it in the first place. Which made me hate him even more as he took what could've been mine.

If im stuck in a cage or in a trap; it doesn't matter. For as long as you're gone, my heart will feel empty. Man I always end up feeling so sorry. I'm truly so sorry, my heart aches from being so sorry. I try my best but somehow I end up being worse every time.