25.

Jimin

[Only love can hurt like this]

"No, y/n you can't leave me!" I kept on screaming as if that would stop an angel from escaping a demon. I tried to rip the doorknob off that was separating us, enclosing me for reaching my love.

A jackass covered with scars. A fool in love. A loser in pain. Isn't this what I've become?

Within our cries our time comes to an end. They way the wind flew through your hair when you ran to your freedom bided me a good bye. I wished that it didn't end and I can't make any sense to why you want to go now. You never resisted my love, you never resisted the times I loved you.

Though, at the same time I know that you think I'm insane. I'm a monster who deserves to be feed to the fires. You think my love is a poison.

"I-I know I'm not easy to love and that I overreact more than it is healthy and that I can be overwhelming."

"You sure are." Her voice was faint and you could tell that tears were running down her cheeks from the way her voice was a pitch higher and cracked when she spoke.

"But you do remember the time you said you wanted to get to know me? Yeah? You can't do that if you leave me. I promise that once you let me you will be loved wholeheartedly and so intensely that you'll forget what it felt like to be alone. You don't want to be alone so why would you run into the woods where no one is there to keep you safe. You don't even know what's out there, we're far away from everyone. Y/n with me you're safe."

Her sniffles stopped at that point; I hit a soft spot inside of her that she's been trying to keep caged in hopes that would keep her from being hurt. I know that she doesn't like being alone and the thought of ending up alone scared her. I keep going with my words, only pushing them slightly to match the voice inside her head that told her that she wasn't good enough.

"With me by your side you will always be cared for y/n, and whenever things start to slip you will have my hand to grab onto. You wouldn't have that hand if you'd leave right?" I am going to beat that monster inside of your head that tells you you're not good enough and show you that I'm the only one that can make you feel loved and completely worthy of it.

"Y/n I'm only here to love and protect you please let me out."

I know that pain is only temporary but so damn circular. "Jimin" I could hear her. I didn't know that she was crying in happiness. She was fidgeting with the doorknob. I didn't know that she was going to shuffle through boxes and drawers to find the keys later. I didn't know that she didn't want this. I didn't know that she didn't want me.