14.

Jimin

[I'll be the man]

[I'll be the man]

"He wouldn't treat me like this" you said, your back against the concrete wall.

"That's because I can love you better, only if you'd let me y/n" I replied while looking at her, making sure that her legs and hands were still bound together, "I'll be the man."

"He wouldn't force me to, at least" you gritted through your teeth, too busy looking at the floor instead of me.

What is it that she doesn't get? "I had no choice!"

You whimpered in fear as you broke down, "I just want to go home" you cried.

I don't understand why she won't see my heart as her home. We can fill this house with life, only if  she'd lets us. "This is your home" I said lowly and made my way towards her and caressed your cheek.

"I'll let you get your thoughts together okay baby?" I paused, my eyes flickering between your features, "I know that you know who you truly love"

All she did was to stare back at me, so I gave her a weak smile before I left her there to get some water for her.

4 am.

Holy shit, I really didn't think she was going to wake up this early. I sighed as I opened the fridge to get a bottle of water out. I looked at it. The clearness, the way it was trapped in the bottle, almost in a suffocating way. Memories started to flood back.

"Stop Jimin! You're hurting everyone!"

The water splashed onto my clothes "I don't care, I want you dead for hurting her and me!" I screamed at him as I tried to choke him.

The cold water from the sea made my clothes stick onto my body, feeling extremely discomforting. I thought this was it, really, I genuinely believed that I would finally be at peace.

"Fuck!" I aggressively threw the bottle to God knows where, managing to knock a vase down on it's way.

I was so deep into my thoughts that I barely heard her crawling, "and where do you think you're going huh?!" I was already aggravated and seeing her here was the cherry on top of it all. I was ready to pick her up and move her to the basement again but she spoke up, which made me stop. "I-I wasn't going anywhere I promise!" She started.  "I just uhh... got worried after hearing something break and I just wanted to see if you were okay."