7.

Third point of view

[fluff]
:)

[fluff]:)

A cold breeze was notified across their tangled bodies

A cold breeze was notified across their tangled bodies. Jimin was granted a comfort after he pulled the blanket up on both of them to only realize that his window must've had flown open without his consciousness while he was sleeping.

The steady and smooth dancing of his white curtains was noticed by his beautiful eyes. It was captivating, both the woman in front of him and the curtains.

The demeanor the curtains made, pleased him while he faintly smiled.
His lover in his arms, what a wonderful scene he thought.

The sheer white fabric shifted and waved while letting the cold breeze in, sending shivers down his spine.

He rolled over to check the time on his alarm clock that was placed on his nightstand. The clock eagerly showing the time with a bright, yet dim color of red. 8:15 am.
He inspected the clock just a little bit more before sitting up on his bed, humming softly in happiness.

Breakfast was on his mind.

Carefully placing his weight on both of his feet, bending down so his lips would reach y/n's forehead, he ever so gently made a small trail of kisses down to her neck.
Smiling fondly at her sleeping self.

He carefully turned the door knob and presided to walk to the kitchen to make some omelets.

So there he was, beating some eggs as he waited for his lover to wake up and tell her good morning.