12.

Jimin

[stars]

[stars]

The stars huh.

"Thank you for the breakfast y/n"

"No problem!" She answered so sweetly, closing the door before locking it.

I know so much about her, but for a second I forgot that she still believes in the stars.

she often talked about them back in high school. But it was always a concept that I found hard to believe in. I never really understood her obsession with them, it didn't make any sense to me. Maybe that's how she views me?

I walked my way out of the apartment and went to the local flower shop. Y/n has been working there for some time now ever since since the incident with Nick I've felt like I have to have an extra eye on y/n, just in case someone would decide to hurt her. I'm just going to wait in the store and look out for her.

Only because I want to protect her, of course.
I'll do it from a far distance, I don't want to startle her.

You can't trust men these days.

I took a seat in a near by cafeteria where I could still see inside the store. These two stores were connected so you could easily see and hear everything that was going on in the other store. I waited for some time until she finally got to the flower shop. Sadly my smile dropped as soon as I saw her, she was crying. It took all my strength to not run to her and cup her cheeks and comfort her by asking what was wrong.

"Oh my god y/n, what happened?!" The brown haired coworker rushed to her side as she looked at y/n, worried.

She tried to control her breaths but it was evident that she struggled to collect herself.

God if I get to know who caused those tears, I won't hesitate to kill that person in the most painful way.

I tried to listen as closely as I could to their conversation, being very curious why she was crying, "Nick... he's dead"