5.

Loading J i m i n...
Try;

Jimin Or J̴̖̒̃̈́͜͜͝i̷̼̦͖͔͉͋̽̍̈̾m̴̦͕̞̔͆̌̍̕ì̶̝̻̳͎ͅń̶̦̥̦̱̦̐

Selecting; J̴̖̒̃̈́͜͜͝i̷̼̦͖͔͉͋̽̍̈̾m̴̦͕̞̔͆̌̍̕ì̶̝̻̳͎ͅń̶̦̥̦̱̦̐

[good night]

"Good night Jimin"

"Good night Jimin"

"Good night y/n, sweet dreams"

She ruffled in between my sheets, god how close she was yet so far away.

She's facing me and when I tell you how gorgeous she is, I genuinely mean it.
No one else can compete with her beauty, that's how beautiful she is.

I really like to study her features, so ethereal, so divine.

"Jimin"

Shit.

"Hm?"

"I can't fall asleep, it's too dark"

"Aww are you scared?"

"N-no." She laughed. "Don't you find this weird? How we're here again after all these years?"

"What?"

"It's completely fine if you don't feel the same I didn't mean to-"

"No this is exactly what I've been thinking as well. What kind of coincidence that we live so close to each other and meet again."

This.

This is almost all I've wanted,
I can't believe that I'll finally spend my nights like this. To spend my night talking with her. After all these night of waiting, I no longer have to anymore.

I bring myself closer to her, and lay on my side so I can see her as she stares into the ceiling.

"You remember that I believe in stars right?" As much as I thought it was stupid because I could never understand it, it was adorable that she believed in things like that.

"So you think this is all because of stars?" And she nodded at that.

But I know that I planned so much. So much. I planned everything, down to every detail. How could this just be a coincidence and something the stars made up?

But I don't want to question her because I don't want to make her mad.

Dear myself, please don't fuck anything up.

~D
Wow I'm literally shocked, why does this excerpt have votes and reads?
Thank you!<33