2.

[stalker?]

[stalker?]

Like faith their paths crossed, bumping into each other.

"Oh sorry!"

"Are you ok? Does it hurt anywhere?"
He asked her with concern laced in his voice while holding her arms in a tight embrace causing her to welp.

"It... hurts." she whispered.

Instantly relaxing his grip not wanting to hurt her furthermore, he looked in her eyes so lovingly.
So,
Lovely.

"Might want to take a picture, it'll last longer."

"I already have." he said quietly.

"What?"

"Hm?"

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing."

Silence laid like a thick blanket over them, to be frank, a very awkward silence for her.

"Is there," she carefully looked in his soft yet hard eyes, "anything you want?"

Not breaking the eye contact he took his time to reply "yes!" A bit to cheerfully, making his obsession feel startled.

"I don't really understand how I'm supposed to send this package," he lied. "I just moved in a week ago so I'm not familiar with... things get." He lied again.

"Oh." Her posture relaxed, glad that he wasn't a cat caller or a kidnapper.

"It's easier for me to show you how it's done, if you don't mind that is."

"Y̴̜̾ḙ̵̈́s̴̩͌ please!"

She couldn't help but to feel wary, finding his behavior and the sudden change in his voice odd while he was still smiling.

She laughed nervously "this way." smiling gently turning around for him to follow after.

"What's your name by the way?"

"Jimin, Park Jimin."

"I'm-"

"Y/F/L/N." he cut her off.

She looked at Jimin utterly confused. He thought that she was wondering how in the world he knew her name. Upon her reaction he realized that he let his character slip, instantly regretting his previous move.

"Wait... Jimin from high school? Oh my goodness you look so different now."

He laughed loudly. "What have you been up to y/n?" He scratched his neck, "What a small world we live in I had no idea that you also live close to here." Once again he lied.

Feeling relieved she laughed again. "Oh thank goddess that it's you, I really thought you were some kind of stalker." Though she wondered how he acted like he didn't recognize her when he quite clearly remembered her whole name.

Little did she know,
Little,
Did,
She,
Know.

:).