19.

Y/n

[sheets]

[sheets]

"Come here!" He screamed at me as I tried to get away. I pushed myself away from him with the help of my feet. I didn't have enough time to stand up to run away as I was still sitting down and not to mention that he's a lot quicker than me. He was soon hovering over me, looked at every part of my face where my eyes were an exception. I tried my very best to push him away but my body was far too week to push him off. "Trust me." He said with a deeper voice, it almost came out as a sad plea.

I couldn't help but to start crying. I kept on begging him to stop whatever he was planning on doing as I don't know how far he would go this time. I thought I could trust him?

His hard grip on my arms and legs caused me to scream in both pain and terror. He was trying to get me to stop moving around. He suddenly went for my head and I was incredibly scared that he would slam it on the floor so, with the rush of adrenaline, I rolled us over so I was on top of him. This position was wrongfully in my disadvantage as it gave Jimin the upper hand in our current situation. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly once he realized what was going on.

Jimin might not look like the muscle pig in a sea full of men but sure was he incredibly strong. His arms were exceptionally toned, which I noticed from the times he had to carry me around the house due to my then hurt ankle. Right now my ankle is fine but I must be careful, because it isn't fully recovered.

He lifted both of us up with no trouble and once he found the center of his balance he threw me over his shoulder, causing a squeal  to slip out of my mouth.

I begged him to put me down, but it seemed like he wasn't in the slightest interested in what I was saying.

He scurried to his bedroom and insignificantly closed the door behind him. There was no use in closing the door; no one's here.

I kept on hitting his back before he threw me on to his unmade bed, and centered himself between my legs, placing his hands beside my head as I propped myself up with my elbows planted over the covers.

We both sunk into the sheets due to our weight, one of the sheets ended up covering parts of my body but Jimin was quick to pull the sheet away.

"I'm tired of chasing after you," he said while blissfully smiling, "one day you'll chase after me"

I could sense that his intentions were pure evil, once his eyes become hooded and that softness departed his eyes, his unpleasant side came out, well it's not unpleasant if you enjoy that side of him.