24.

Maybe we should stop...

Continue?

...

[Yes.] no.

]                             no

[Slow hands]

Y/n stared at him. "You do so many things for me." She noticed how he relaxed for a moment because his shoulders went down. "And to me..."

With slow hands he caressed her upper arm and he sure was glad that she let him do that. "You're the one I'll never be willing to lose. You're my stars, my air." He breathed. "You're my forever." He secretly prayed that he was her forever too.

Love is being craved so passionate by both of them that the sheets would tear themselves and the stars would rip the roof of the bedroom just to watch. Just to watch if a love would blossom between the two. A romance that would stand the test of time.

"Why?"

He blinked rather slowly, humming before answering. "Anything that I find worth dying for is worth living for." He tried to capture her heart by looking deep into her eyes. "You are the thing worth doing anything for."

For a moment the silence was loud. Y/n could feel her heart hammering slightly faster than usual. She felt the smallest of butterflies come to life inside of her. "Would you get mad if I said that I think you're insane?"

"Insane for you? No, I wouldn't get mad at all." He gave her his cheeky smile, adoring how careful she came off. It was like she cared about his feelings. If she cares about his feelings that certainly must mean that she loves him, or?

Y/n pushed his bangs out of his face as she wanted to see his eyes without any trouble.  That action might've come across as exceedingly insignificant but it made him feel the sweetest and the most innocent feeling he has ever known.

His heart felt like a storm wrapped inside a chrysalis. And the storm was y/n.

Jimin managed to confess to y/n that he believed that he was the one that killed Nick. Y/n felt terrified and disgusted that Jimin was capable of such a thing. She threw every pillow and object she could touch at him and told him how crazy he was. After Jimin begging her to calm down she could finally see the remorse in his eyes. At first she believed that he killed Nick with intent, because who wouldn't remember killing someone? But then she remember that absurd dream she had were Jimin broke into her apartment. She asked him to explain everything to her again before she could understand what Jimin was going through mentally.