22.

[would you]

[would you]

"Would you?" His fingers moved slowly over the blanket, playing a soundless melody on the invisible piano keys. Something has always been open in Jimin's chest, like an abyss. And that night, y/n went into it and penetrated herself further into his heart than anyone else has done. She solidified into a shard with smooth walls and sharp edges, forever will her place be there in Jimin's heart.

For y/n, she was clever enough to realize that love comes in different types, but never the same love twice. She would never have what she once had with some else and she would remember for the rest of her existence. "I couldn't do it even if I wanted to."

Both of them will never recover from the intimacy they shared moments ago as their minds would constantly show them electrifying flashbacks of the moment.

"You don't have to go through everything by yourself. You have me, I'll always be there for help you. So please stay." He grabbed her left cheek.

He was off of his ambitions, deeper in love than he has ever been. She simply wasn't replaceable, every part of his fantasy included y/n. He couldn't imagine life without her breath in his lungs.

She looked into his eyes as if she saw something in him worth seeing. "No. This is wrong on so many levels." She tried to tell him that sternly and show him that her decision was set in stone, but even the biggest fool could recognize the joy in her words. Those words were smiling when they left her lips.

"Why though? I promise that I'll give you anything that you desire." It's almost like life is all memories at this point. Upon his words all she could do was to think back. Every little thing reminded her of what it used to be like. The way the flowers would wait for the wind to greet them and leave some of the pollen on them. The way birds would be playing with each other in the sky. The way he said I love you. It all was so recognizable and relatable. It was relatable in the way that one day would come where the flower would start to wither, in the way the birds would one day start fighting and one of them would find a new bird to entertain.

One day, nothing that had value will matter. You just kind of have to wait for that day to come, or just naively live your life believing that it'll always be the way it is.

Changes are inevitable, including changes one wishes to stop.

But there was a feeling that Jimin would provoke inside of her heart, but for the life of her, she couldn't figure out what it was. As if she's once has felt like this; even though this is the first time that she was experiencing a feeling like this.

"No Jimin. Don't you see how it is? You can't just come back into my after high school and kidnap me, just to confess your crazy love for me."

"Come on," he dragged the n, rolling his eyes slightly. "give it try. What's so wrong about my crazy love for you?" He wanted to remember her living and breathing in the same world and time as him. Even though he has already gone questionable lengths and felt like y/n was impossible to solve: there was still a seed of hope in him.

For a moment the tension in the air grew a bit. "Why do you," She chose to close her mouth when she felt like it was wrong of her to ask such a question, but she went with it anyway. "love me?"

"Y/n, I would sacrifice anything for you, I would give my arm up for you. I would die in a heart beat for you. That's how much I love you."

She found herself struggling with his answer. She understood that he was to a certain extent obsessed with her, but what she didn't understand was that he did it in the name of love. Fully believing that he was just mental. Whatever the case might be.

Love exists, and it's not some theoretical romanized fantasy.

"If you could feel my pulse right now..." Jimin whispered, pushed his lushed lips closer to y/n's earlobe, managing to send an electrifying wave of curiosity up her spine. "You would feel how strong it beats, only for you."

It was love at first sight, at every single sight for Jimin. He has always been doubtful, but if there was something he was confident about, it's his love for her. "I'd stop breathing if that would benefit you. I would give my lungs to you if that would benefit you."

She did want to feel love, and as much as she hated what was going on, she couldn't help but to give in and test the water.

That wouldn't hurt.

Right?

She smiled that costed little in the giving, but like the sun it resplendent Jimin's heart and made his life worth living.

How greedy and desperate can you be before the water starts to spill over?

"In a way I fear you, but somehow, I stupidly become more curious."

He smirked upon her comment. "Curious about my body?" He raised one of his eyebrows very slightly. "Or what my tongue can do?"

Fully flabbergasted about what she just heard, "No you fucking perv!" she smacked his chest as he chuckled, moving slightly away from him. "I meant it as in 'you have a personality' Jimin..." she bit her bottom lip. "I want to figure you out."

Upon that his heart started skipping beats from left to right, it was the first time he wasn't neglected by her. Could this mean something?

He laid his weight on his elbows. His eyebrows quickly shot up from the shock he was experiencing. He wanted to take this as an opportunity to ask her something. And in the process of asking, he would look away. "Do you still..." he struggled to find the right word. Should we say love or like? "Love Taehyung?"

"O-oh." She was flabbergasted as she didn't expect him to ask her that. She remembered how close the two of them used to be. They knew each other before she knew any of them. The thing is, once she and Taehyung started dating, the friendship between Jimin and Taehyung started to decay. Slowly but surely, the two of the men started to grow a hatred towards each other, and y/n couldn't figure out why. Was it because of her?

His love rides on a cloud of good intentions but the execution is a story in itself. Of sound mind it's clear that you don't kidnap someone to showcase your love. His vision of love made him feel blinded. It also seems like y/n was starting to lose her vision as well.

 It also seems like y/n was starting to lose her vision as well