15.

Taehyung

[Alcohol]

[Alcohol]

I sprinted through the doors of the convenience store, managing to knock the neatly staked chairs down, startling a young couple as well. I made sure to apologize to them and I subconsciously went to pick the chairs up until I remembered what I was doing outside of the store to begin with. I spun around to locate where y/n was and I felt the panic take over my body once my blurred vision landed on her, "y/n!" I called for her name, reaching my hand out as I was getting closer to her.

"Y/n?"

"Huh?" She replied.

"Woah I really thought I lost you" I said as I was reaching out for a hug, "why would you just go without-"

"I'm sorry, do I possibly know you?"

What? Did she forget me already?

I didn't understand why she acted like I was a total stranger until I realized that I actually was a stranger to her.

She wasn't y/n.

As my eyes started to focus on the woman's face I realized that she was a random ass lady. My face heated up in embarrassment because of it but I still bowed to her as I apologized for bothering her.

"Dumb ass" I muttered to myself. To be fair, she did have roughly the same figure as y/n and her hair was almost identical to your hair. Let me add that the alcohol didn't really help much either, only worsening everything.

I started to walk home instead of going back into the convenience store and throw the bottles away and not to mention that I should've picked the chairs up that I, not so long ago, knocked down. But I couldn't bother to do it when my head was a train wreck.

I let my thoughts take over me.

One after one the memories started to come back.

I remember that time.

It was almost Christmas, meaning that our finals were right around the corner and we desperately needed to study to pass.

"Fuck this!" You screamed, flinging the biology book across the room.

"Hey hey hey, chill" I took your hands in mine and looked into your eyes. As I looked into your eyes I noticed the eye bags, "You didn't sleep well huh?" You shook your head no.

"Tae, you know how I can't sleep when I have so much to study" you removed your hands from mine and gave me a faint smile.