21.

[far away]

[far away]

Days have passed by quicker than expected. The winter has found its place in the city,  lingering between the corners of the houses. It welcomed the population with its cold embrace, telling the people to hurry home before the darkness would pass by.

Taehyung, along with his coworker have found themselves working on y/n's disappearance despite not being allowed to.  Their boss believes that there are far more important cases to be working on. So, the two of them have been spending their nights working extra unpaid hours as the can't ignore y/n's case. So far they've only found small clues here and there but nothing about her whereabouts.

"Hold on," Taehyung exclaimed with raised eyebrows, managing to startle Milo. "Wait a damn minute..."

"What?"

"I was there. I was there!"

"What are you talking about?" Milo asked again, looking cautiously at Taehyung in hopes that he would find the answer to his question on his face.

"God I'm so stupid! Y/n was the girl that was thrown over that man's shoulder."

"Tae, I swear to god if you don't tell-"

"Here, l-look." Taehyung picked the computer up and waved at him, signaling for him to come closer. Milo scooted his chair closer to him and quickly Taehyung opened the file were the security tape was saved. "Notice how there's a glitch in this?"

"Yeah." He harrumphed.

"Notice how it just is a couple of minutes?"

Milo slowly nodded.

"Now," this time he picked his phone up, "Notice how the text I sent you was sent to you during the time that is missing on the tape?". Taehyung brought the phone closer to Milo's face so he could see it for himself.