4.

Loading J i m i n...

[stay over]

"It's delicious Jimin! I would've never guessed that you were a wonderful cook

"It's delicious Jimin! I would've never guessed that you were a wonderful cook." I watched her carefully, looking at the way her lips wrapped around the wine glass. It's been so many years since we meet but I knew that we were meant for each other, which is why your back into my life again.

"I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed it, Y̶̱͊͝/̴̤̼̲̺̇͗n̴̼̥̥͓̐̋" She looked at me surprised, but I know that she looked at me like that because she loves me.

"I-I...I think it's time for me to go," she looked down at her watch "oh my! It's late, thank you for the dinner , see you later Jimin" She quickly stood up almost falling over, she must be tipsy.

"Careful I don't won't you hurt, stay the night here." I reached my hand out in case she would fall. I know that she's a light drinker, which is why I found it weird that she drank as much as she did. Is she nervous?

"It's oka-"

"No y/n, what if you get hurt?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I want to protect you."

"Hey Jimin?"

I looked at her.
God how much it drives me crazy when she calls out my name, it makes want to carve my name into her skin to show her she's mine,
Only mine.
Mine.
Mine.
Mine.
Mine-

"Yeah?"

"Im fine with the couch, I just need a blanket..."

Why would she sleep on the couch? Is she crazy?

"Why? You can sleep on my bed, it's big so we will both fit."

"I don't think that's a good i-"

"Y/n, we'll both share my bed. Okay? You spilled wine on the couch earlier, remember?" I said as I tried to convince her to stay. I could tell that she wanted to insist again but stoped herself. "I've got some spare clothes for you in my bedroom, walk down the hallway, the room to the left is my bedroom"

She nodded her head in a drunken manner before turning on her heels. I hoped that I didn't make her feel uncomfortable, all I want to do is make her happy. "Also, do not enter the room to the right." I said sternly, making sure that I got my message clear. But I need to protect her as well. So for her own safety she shouldn't go in there.

A rather quiet okay escaped her lips.

We laid there with space between us on my bed and I was to excited to fall asleep because I couldn't stop thinking about the future. Our future.

What a beautiful future we'll have together, only you and I.
Only us.
Why?
You're mine,
And,
I'm yours.

~DWhat?! You guys are crazy thank you so much for the votes! <3

~D
What?! You guys are crazy thank you so much for the votes! <3. Also, please let me know if you see any typos so I can edit them :).