50.

Jimin

[38]

It makes sense, it makes so much sense. All these dreams were never dreams to begin with; they were past memories that I had before the accident. Although, I cannot understand why there are multiple timelines written on some of these papers. Some go back to the past, which is understandable. But some of these have a date that hasn't even hit the calendar yet. I know for a fact that the timestamps don't match with the current year we're in, and I also know that he can't travel into the future. Is he trying to lie to us again?

I point at the document in my hand. "2023?" I feel the anger growing within me. "It's only 2003, why are you fabricating shit?" I can't trust him, I need to get y/n away from him. I grab her before I speak. "I won't allow you to separate us anymore," I say, feeling the adrenaline rush through me. I don't know what else he might be planning, considering all the things he has done.

I watch him carefully and I see something snap inside of him. He inches forward and laughs. "You idiot!" He yells at me, his face drenched in sweat. "Wake the fuck up!"

"What?"

His eyes are beaming red with tears. "Can't you see that you're still living in your delusional world?" Y/n is just as distraught as I am. I stand still, my lips ajar. I have no idea what's going on anymore. He waits for one of us to respond, but we both keep quiet, which forces him to speak up.

.̷̱̲̫͔́̇̐"You're not 18. You're both 38 fucking years old." He laughs. "No, we all are 38." He corrects himself. "I tried..." He looks down onto the floor, and my grip on y/n starts to loosen. "I tr̷̡̛̦̟͔̦̬̫̘̞̝̭̪͓̿͂͒̄̅̀̌̒̀͘͠i̴̧̛͉̥̦̘̺͔͓̞̺̱̦̼̺͂̆̉̔̎̐̅͌͐̈́͊̽̌̅́͂̒͐̔̔͜͜͝ͅę̵̯̼̜̪̟̣̩̤̰̮͖̲̮̩̪͈͚͍̬̬͓͖͈̃̋̏̔̿̀̄̎́̄̄̾͠d̶͎͂̎͋̈́̓̽̍͊̄͒̃͒͑̏͆ so hard to fix you guys. And you know what? I should've known that it all was doomed for failure from the beginning." He whispers.

Ȋ̴̧̢̦̗͍͈̖͔̼̖̱̖̰̍̒͂͆͌͋̚ look at the glass on the floor and catch a glimpse of my reflection̶̏͜. I can suddenly see wrinkles that have never been there before. I see my cheeks sagging ever so slightly more than they did this morning. My hair no longer possesses its black color; stings of white are peeking through around my hairline.

I look back at y/n. Still in her beauty, but no longer youthful like I once remembered her. By the look on her face, she seems to see me differently as well.

This can't be.

     *̴̧̤͙͓͎̠̞̥͕̤̙̳̟̦̜͙̩̹̜̯̖͈̮̥̙͓̹̩̬͆̉̓́͌̔̂̓̃͆́̌͋̀̏̈́̏̾͊̔̾͐̑̽̌͛̾̄̓͒͘͜͝    *̵̥̲̐̅̂́̒̏͆̕̕¿¿