17.

Bugs have been fixed! Please continue as the usual!

Loading Jimin...

Jimin.

[Just let me love you]

Her scent was so magical. I wouldn't say that she smells like flowers, or fruits. She rather has a pure sent. Just thinking about the way she smells makes me want roll my eyes into the back of my skull in pleasure.

I was too afraid to touch her too much. I know that it hurts her and I'm not trying to harm her. I want to love her. I had her on my lap so she didn't have to sit on the cold floor. For the most part I was rubbing her thigh but sometimes I would let my hands get out of control and feel her body.

Almost every inch of it.

I cleaned her face up and put some bandages here and there. The knife did more damage than I thought it did.

Gosh.

Eventually my fingertips ended up following a non existing line on her face and I kept on going down until reached her neck and then went back up to her shoulder and once my fingers got there I made small circles on it as I looked lovingly in her eyes.

She looked jaded. Hair messy and dirty.

When did she last take a shower?

I kissed her shoulder before I played with her hair as I was trying to fix it. You flinched sometimes so I made sure to reassure you that I wasn't going to do anything bad to you.

Maybe if I brushed it out it would look better, or maybe if I cut it?

I looked around, trying to remember where I put my knife. As I got an idea of where that knife could be, "wait here", I said to her after removing her gently from my lap. Not because it was necessary, she can't go anywhere anyway; every door and window is now locked. Her confusion was cute to me so I couldn't help but to stand at my place and admire her, which caused her to get shy so she buried her head into her knees.