33.

Y/n

[wrong]

[wrong]

So every corner of my heart has loved you. I was so deeply loved by him that it was beyond compare.

He really did everything out of love, and not because he was a stalker but because we had a beautiful past together. But I still couldn't wrap my mind and heart around the fact that there used to be something between us that made us more than friends. It was weird to finally understand why Jimin is the way he is now.

I ate the love and it ate me, too.

At first, without our memories, he seemed psychopathic. But now, with our memories, he seems like a lover boy who did everything he could. Would I be wrong to love him again? Or would I be wrong to not love him again.

I haven't stopped listening to music. I have memorized all my memories to the point they have multiplied. I so desperately need to remember all of them, because somehow all of my memories with him seem so pleasant.

I think this one is the best one by far.

I was afraid of having to live without him. Why does he have the right to ruin my life, while I have nothing to say about his?

His name is etched in my heart forever. I knew it the first time I saw him. He has changed my life so much more than I can change his.

I look over and saw him looking for me. It is hard to tell if he has already seen me, but I turn around nonetheless. I promised myself that I won't let him act this way if he wants me around. It's not fair that he can be possessive of me, while I can't be the same towards him.

My vision quickly becomes blurry and I feel a throbbing pain in my entire body. My heart aches this much for him, can't he understand that? My tears fall like ribbons down my face and I feel a burning desire to turn back to him. I don't care if he doesn't likes it when I hang around Taehyung without him.

"Y/n?! Baby!" He screams. How much I love hearing him call me that. He is close enough for me to hear that he's out of breath. "Please," he heaves. "Stop breaking my heart." He's holding his chest tightly trying not to panic from the overwhelming feeling.

He grabs my hand to prevent me from turning around. I was going to slap his hand away but the moment I saw how much he has been crying I could only stand there and watch him. "Why can't you understand that I'm only trying to protect you? I know more about him than you do, trust me." I place my hands on his checks to I can wipe his tears away. We look into each other's eyes and I immediately feel guilty for making him feel this way. "Never stop being mine."