CHAPTER ONE: It Is Time For You To Come Back, Dear.

Her eyes shot open when she heard a voice calling for her. Her hands slipped under her soft pillow, grabbing a folding knife under it. She sat on the bed and saw Frigga. 

She exhaled and put down her knife. Due to her past memories, she always has a knife under her pillow for protection. You never know, someone out there might want you dead.

"Aunt Frigga, what are you doing here?" the young lady questioned Frigga when she saw her not-actually aunt standing in front of her bed. "I need your help, dear," Frigga said. Her eyes saddened. 

The young lady has not met Frigga for some years but knows about Asgard's update through her secret messenger in Asgard, Heimdall. Well, this young lady is a lot and she could go anywhere she wants.

Of course, she can. She is . . . the Goddess of Mischief and the Goddess of Trickster. Yes, she has the same power as the adopted son of Frigga and Odin, Queen and King of Asgard, Prince of Asgard, Loki Laufeyson. Although adopted, Frigga loved him as his own. So does Odin.

"Help with what, dear aunt? You have not come to me for years and why now?" The young lady asked, turning to the edge of the bed and putting on her slippers. 

She tied her sleeping robe since she is now facing a queen. Although quite close to, this young lady still opted to be as respectful as she could, towards a queen.

"I assumed you have known about what happened in New York." Frigga started, walking towards the young lady. Although Frigga seems to be real in front of the young lady, she was not. She is not really in front of the young lady. 

"Yes, I heard a lot of what happened in New York, dear aunt." The young lady replied with a gentle voice.

She knew about the news herself from her friend, Sif who is also one of the great female fighters in Asgard. Well, what happened in New York, everything, this young lady knows. It seems like Loki doesn't have his own stable point and he seems to trouble a lot of people already.

"Yes, he killed 80 innocent people in 2 days." The young lady said as she walks to the balcony, looking at the shiny golden moon that lighted up her royal bedroom. 

"Dear . . ." Frigga said, more like a 'you were not supposed to say that to me' facial expression. 

"I apologize. Please continue to what you were going to say, aunt." The young lady said, exhaling.

"Please, come to Asgard and meet Loki." The young lady changed into static form. How could she go back to Asgard after over 15 years, leaving the kingdom? Loki was the reason she left and he knew it. "Dear . . . please?" Frigga said, more like a pleading plead. The young lady turned towards Frigga and look at her for a few moments.

"You know what will happen to Asgard, don't you?" the young lady questioned the queen. "If it is fate, dear, nothing can change it," Frigga told the young lady who she calls her own daughter already. The young lady sighed and smiled blandly. 

"I will be gone in a few days, dear. No one knows Loki more than you and me." Frigga said.

"He knows it. You see something else in him. You see something that other people do not see. Odin cannot see it. You see kindness in him while Thor could not see it. His friends, the Avengers could not see it. You trust him, dear. I don't want him to lose hope. You know you could trust him. He could trust in you." Frigga continued, hoping that her persuasion will be successful and that the young lady will come back to Asgard.

The young lady let out a slow sigh and look out of the balcony. 

"Dear . . ." Frigga held her arms. The young lady could not feel anything but sees Frigga's hologram. The young lady turned to her and nodded. 

"I bet he will be amused seeing me back." The lady said. Frigga smiled. "I will get everything ready. Get to Asgard as soon as possible. You know where he is. He needs you. His companion." Frigga said.

"Sure, aunt Frigga." The young lady said. Frigga gave her a warm smile before disappearing into nowhere.

The lady let out a sigh and look out at her balcony. The golden shining moon made her smile and think positively. Everything will be alright, she thought.