CHAPTER TWO: Hello, Asgard.

Reaching onto Asgard, the young lady stumbled onto Heimdall. The gatekeeper. 

"I saw you coming, Lady Alexander," Heimdall said, giving the lady a smile that she is comfortable with. The lady returned his warm smile. 

"It looks like you have come back. Coming back after hearing about the Prince of Asgard, I guess?" Heimdall said, putting his sword into the center.

"The Prince of Asgard has done lots of things. I have come to meet some friends." The lady said, putting on her cloak. "And to meet your Prince?" Heimdall questioned with a slight smirk. 

"I am of many things. A trickster is one of them." The lady said to him before walking to the rainbow bridge. "You know what will happen, Lady Alexander," Heimdall exclaimed. The lady turned to him as she walks backward.

"Let it be, Heimdall. Let us not mess up with the future. One thing goes the other way will mess up everything." The lady said before raising her eyebrows and nodding at Heimdall. 

She is many things. One of them is a wise lady that could possibly be a future queen. Loki should have been grateful to have this lady, Heimdall thought. He continued his work to guard the gate of Asgard.

Lady Alexander was amazed at how strong Asgard was still. Still beautiful and in its medieval age. It brings back a lot of memory. Especially from years ago. Lady Alexander kept herself hidden under her dark red cloak before she was discovered by Fandral at the market, stealing some apples from the sellers. 

"Still the same Lady Alexander from years ago I see." The knight said as he gave the seller some tokens to pay what the lady has taken.

"You know me, sir. I never changed." Lady Alexander said, munching on her apples that Fandral had paid for. "Did the queen asked you to come?" He asked her as they walked at the market.  

"Confidential, Fandral. I bet Sif and the others are waiting for you to take care of the fights. Go." Lady Alexander said, patting Fandral's upper chest.

Fandral gave her a quiet chuckle and bowed. "Thank you, Lady Alexander." After bowing goodbye to the lady, he then left. 

As for Lady Alexander, she walks to the palace where she was greeted by two guards who were guarding in front of the palace. When she pulled her hood behind, the guards were stunned by the lady and immediately let her enter.

Some maids who saw Lady Alexander entering the palace bowed and quickly walk away. The news of the return of Lady Alexander spread around the palace, swift as the wind. 

The Goddess of Mischief and Trickster. Some may call, the lover of Loki. But some said it was a lie that they believe the Prince and Lady Alexander was together.

As the lady entered the palace building, she smelled something delicious and followed the smell of it. Before she could reach the dining hall, she accidentally met on Queen of Asgard, Frigga who was delighted at her presence. 

"Oh, dear! I am so happy that you are finally here! I've been waiting for ages!" Frigga exclaimed before hugging the young lady.

"Alright, aunt. You know I don't hug." Lady Alexander said, still trying to be polite even though hugging wasn't her jam. Frigga sent the maids away so she and Lady Alexander could have time to talk alone. 

"I have a lot to tell you, Ivana," Frigga said, holding her hands gently but then noticed a scar on Lady Alexander's arm.

"What on Asgard are these?" she questioned, seeing a long scar on the lady's arm. "It's nothing." The lady shook it off, taking her arm from her aunt's grasp. 

"I could still know whether you are lying or not," Frigga said, giving her a slight smile. "I know," the lady nodded, "We were raised by witches." The lady continued, earning a slight chuckle from Frigga.

"Alright, come on. We have a long story to tell." Frigga said, leading the way for Lady Alexander to follow the queen. Deep down in her heart, she wanted to find Loki. 

She knows that he is in the dungeon. How? Oh, she could see anything. She could see the future. She is like an AI that has been programmed to know every update of the world. I'm kidding.

Of course, she knows Loki in the dungeon. He had made great treason in the world. Luckily, that old man, Odin didn't execute him. 

Lady Alexander or some might call her Ivana, is the daughter of Alexander and Lady Swan. Lady Swan is a friend to Frigga and that is how they got close together.

Ivana is many things. She grew up to be a fighter like Sif. But her fighter soul depends on her heart. She mastered tricksters and magics because of her mother. 

Her father is a knight. Killed during a war. Ivana's magic was on another level. Her mother could bring back dead people. But, only to the chosen ones.

Same as her mother, Ivana can make people talk to the dead. She could connect to the other world. But Ivana kept her power to herself. Only her mother knows about it . . . and Thor. And Loki. And Frigga actually. Not a lot. A few of them know her power.

She has the ability to read minds. She is almost indestructible. She makes killer potions that can make people suffer and she could see the future. Not a lot but, enough for herself. She has the ability of it but never exposed them to anyone. Dr. Strange Stephen knows her. In fact, a lot.

She kept her power hidden because she didn't want to be a weapon. She has seen a lot. People were forced to be a weapon. Bruce as the Hulk. He is a weapon to the Avengers. Ivana kept herself hidden from anyone. Only some know who she is and that is enough.