CHAPTER NINETEEN: Part of The Team

Hours passed and they reached the Avengers facility that has been upgraded by Tony Stark and his fiancée, Pepper Potts. Ivana walks to the back of the jet to see Gamora was still asleep. She decided to use her spell to wake Gamora up. "You said, no more magic." Bucky said. Ivana chuckles.

"This isn't magic. It's a spell." Ivana said as she picked up the briefcase that contains the stones in it. Bucky chuckled and nodded. Gamora slowly woke up from her sleep. "Have we arrived?" she questioned as she sat up. "Yes. We have just arrived. Just landed." Ivana told her with a smile.

The back of the jet opens along with a hiss sound. There were some Avengers who were approaching the jet. "Let's go," Ivana told Gamora before they walked out of the jet. "Who is she?" Captain Roger's first question.

"She is the daughter Thanos that was sacrificed for the Soul Stone. I managed to her back. Where is Quill and the other Guardians of the Galaxy?" Ivana questioned.

"They are still inside. I think, with Thor." Natasha replied. "Don't worry. We'll get to them in a while." Ivana told Gamora. She nodded. "They are the Avengers. Like what I said just now. Natasha, Captain Rogers, Wanda and so on." Ivana said. Gamora nodded. "It's an honor to meet all of you."

They chatted for a while before they entered the facility building that is owned by Stark. He has his own building. For now, it's SHIELD's but soon, it will be only for the Avengers.

When Gamora met the rest of her friends and her sister, Nebula, Ivana left them to go back to her room. She met the other Avengers at the dining hall. She was happy that everyone was doing well.

It has been 2 weeks since the other Avengers left Wakanda to continue with their normal lives. Ivana stayed in Wakanda for 2 weeks to spend her days in the city.

Ivana entered her bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed silently. She exhaled as exhaustion fill her. She laid back on the bed and look at the ceiling. Everyone felt happiness.

Although Ivana lost Loki, she was positive that he would come back. She does not know when but Loki promised her in her vision in Wakanda. He promised her that he will come back soon.

"I see that you space out a lot these days," Steve's voice startled Ivana. She replied with a smile and turn to look at the man who is standing at the door frame. "It's my hobby, for your information." Ivana replied, sitting up on the bed.

The man smiled and approached the lady. He sat beside her on the bed. "You did a lot for us, Lady Alexander." Steve said. "Call me Ivana." Ivana chuckle. Steve smiled and nodded. "Yeah, sure." He replied.

"I just want everyone to be happy. Plus, Gamora wasn't really dead. Everyone who goes to Vormir and was sacrificed to get the stone still lives. They just disappear." Ivana said. "How come you know so much?" The man asked.

"I studied, Steve. I made a lot of research. It took me more than 10 years to know all of these. After I left Asgard and the Princes of Asgard and stayed in Alixir where my parents' rule, I spent 24 hours in the library and traveling, meeting new people every time." Ivana told him.

"You spent more than 10 years?" Steve asked in surprised. "Yeah. It takes a lot of time to know all of these. It is in a lot of aspect. To see it with your eye, you have to travel to watch it." The young lady said. "You do spend a lot of time studying." Steve said. Ivana shrugged.

"How is Wanda and Vision?" Ivana asked, lying back on the bed. "They are good. Thanks to you." Steve said. "How's Stark and Pepper? Preparing their wedding?" Ivana asked. Steve chuckled.

"I guess so. He seldom comes home here already." Steve said. Ivana smiled. "Good for him." Steve smiled. "How about you?" Steve asked. "What about me?" Ivana asked him back.