CHAPTER THIRTEEN: We Need Everyone

Lady Alexander was devastated. Once she woke up, the first person she searched for was Loki.

She could not remember properly what had happened to her but Bruce made her remember.

When Ivana remembered, she uses her magic to find Loki and Thor and the ship. But nothing. She could not see anything. And that obviously shows no hope for the ship or any survivors.

And that makes Lady Alexander believes that Thor and Loki are dead.

Which is possible.

Ivana seated on the single couch while cupping her face. As Bruce explains to Dr. Stephen Strange about what happened, she regretted everything. Thor and Loki are gone.

What makes it worst is that the Mad Titan has two of the 6 infinity stones. Even having one of the stones has made him mad powerful. Imagine how powerful he could be with all the 6 stones.

There is only one way to prevent him to get more powerful which is to destroy the stone.

She saw Dr Strange opens up the golden color portal and straight into a park. She heard her speaking to a man named Tony Stark. She knew who he is but didn't bother to put away her hands on her face. She was too sad about what had happened to the Asgardians. Worser, to Thor and her lover, Loki.

A few minutes later, Tony, Bruce, and Strange came through the portal and into Strange's home.

"Who are you?" Tony's voice was sent towards Ivana who was slumped seating on the sofa.

"Tony, this is Lady Alexander. She is one of Asgardians and also, the Goddess of Mischief-",

"Yeah, you should cut that part, Bruce." Ivana said, not looking up. "She is one of Asgardians. A warrior and she is a Goddess." Bruce said. Ivana sighed and looked up before standing up. "You can call me Ivana." Ivana said to Tony.

"Right. Ivana." He said and nodded.

Tony seat on the couch in front of the staircase, watching Wong and Strange explaining what the Infinity Stones are. "At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then . . ." "Boom." "The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals . . . hurtling across the virgin universe."

"These infinity stones each control an essential aspect of existence," Wong said before Strange started to list out all the six infinity stones' names. The time stone was with him. As a necklace. "Tell me his name again," Tony said. "Thanos," Bruce said. "He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population." Bruce said.

"He sent Loki. He was the one who sent Loki to New York." Ivana said, standing up from the couch.

"The attack on New York, that's him. Thanos." She continued, looking at Tony. He looked back at Ivana with a stunned facial expression plastered on his face.

"This is it." Tony mumbles.

"What's our timeline?" he asked. "No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones. That already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe." Bruce said, following Tony from the back. "If he gets all 6 stones, we'll be dead." Ivana continued. "She's right," Bruce said.

There was a heated discussion between the Avengers. Ivana walks around the room. Somehow, they were starting to discuss anything else. An ice-cream flavor instead of the end of the world.

"Can we get to work really quick? Time is ending. Vision is out there with the Mind Stone and we have to find him now." Ivana said.

Tony and Bruce looked at her immediately when she mentioned Vision. "That's the thing, right, Tony? You need to call them whether you like it or not." Ivana said. Tony squint his eyes at Ivana.