CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Vladovin, Russia.

Ivana walks into the changing room to see all her teammates, Bucky, Steve and Sam were inside, shirtless. "Get some shirt on, gents." She commented with a smirk before she unlocks her locker and takes out a hair tie. The trio let out a chuckle. All three were flustered by her comments. She ties her hair into a low ponytail.

"Aren't you changing your clothes?" Bucky asked her as he puts on a shirt. Ivana chuckled before she takes off her t-shirt, exposing her bare skin. Well, of course, she has a sports bra beneath. "You scared the shit out of me, Ivana," Sam commented, putting on his shirt. Ivana laughed. Steve and Bucky also laughed.

She took out a black fitted shirt in the locker and puts it on. "You're not changing your pants?" Steve smirks. "Oof, 100-year-old man is asking for more," Ivana replied, putting on her bulletproof vest. Bucky and Sam chortled as they continue with their things.

After changing her outfit, Ivana put on her comms so she can communicate with the three even being apart during this suicide mission. "Why would you bring a gun when you can use your magic?" Sam asked her. She chuckled as she lifted her shoe on a bench to tie her boots.

"It's been some time since I use a gun. Might as well use it." Ivana said, smiling while tying her shoelaces. After changing their outfit, they head out to the control room where Nick Fury was directing his staff to do some things to make it easier for the Avengers to do the rest.

"Director," Steve called when the four of them entered the control room. Nick Fury turned towards them and said, "I see that you are ready for your mission." Ivana took the man's attention when she dresses up differently from what he thought she would dress.

"You look like an assassin, Ms. Alexander." Fury commented. Ivana smiled. "I thought you would dress up more like a magician or a witch." Fury told her. She let out a soft chuckle. "What, you think I'm going to ride a broom and fly around the ice when the weather is under 0-degree celsius?" Ivana questioned as she folded her arms on her chest.

The director chuckles. So does the three musketeers around her. "Maybe you would do that?" Director Fury said, walking to the center of the control room. The Avengers followed him. Ivana chuckle at his response and shook her head. "So, three of you will leave first. Ivana will leave a few minutes after you three." Fury told them.

"Got it. Just as we planned." Steve replied. "Exactly. And one more thing." Fury said and look at the four of them. "Try not to blow up anything except for you." He pointed to Ivana. "Try not to blow up the plane without taking the toddler out first." He continued. Ivana cocked one of her eyebrows and nodded.

"Sir, we are nearing the base." One of the agents said to Nick Fury. "Okay. Fire up the jet and send them out." Fury said to other staff before turning to the three men. "Yes, sir." The staff said before walking out of the control room. "Good luck." The director said to the three men.

"Be safe," Steve said to Ivana. She smiled and nodded. "Make sure when I'm eating shawarma, you're there too," Ivana replied. Just another way to say to them to not die during the mission. Steve chuckled. "Make sure you kill all of them," Sam told Ivana, giving her pats on her shoulder. She laughed.

"Make sure your birds' wings don't break while flying over the ice. Otherwise, you might stay in the ice for 70 years . . . like Mr. Rogers." Ivana whispered at the end. Sam and Bucky laughed. Steve looked at Ivana and gave her a 'come on' smile. She laughed. "Now, move along. I'll meet you when the job is done." She told them.

The three men then left while Ivana stayed on the ship for a little longer. But soon, she also left the main ship and head to the Quinjet where she and another 2 SHIELD agents fly over the sky to catch up with the plane that the assassin named Anthony is on.