CHAPTER SIXTEEN: One Try, That's It.

Wanda immediately sent Ivana to Shuri at the medical room so she would be treated quickly for her wounds.

Ivana's life was threatening her health. The bullets were poisonous and she could die in just one shot.

But she is a true warrior because Shuri can still feel her fast heartrate that signs that she is not giving up on her life.

Not yet. Not today.

Shuri tried her best to give the best medications to Ivana while the rest of the Avengers fought with Thanos.

The arrival of Thanos was horrible. It was terrible. So terrible. He was the strongest and the most powerful.

While the rest of Avengers distracts Thanos from nearing Vision, Wanda makes the toughest decision in her life.

She had to use her power, to destroy the stone and Vision. It was devastating especially to herself.

She uses her power to kill her lover. But Vision begs her to so the world could be saved.

Thanos has all 5 stones and it had already made him the maddest titan in the universe. He is powerful. Too powerful that no Avengers could fight him.

He has all stones except for the Mind stones. He had Time, Space, Reality, Power, and Soul stones.

At the end of time, Wanda successfully destroyed the Mind stone. Which also, destroys Vision. Wanda was devastated. So is Ivana. She was in her world. Dreaming.

She flicked her eyes but she was in a different place. She gasped when she recognized the place. Asgard. The old Asgard. She looked around her and sees Asgard was the same as before. Beautiful.

She walks through the rainbow bridge and sees someone walking towards her. She stopped walking when she sees a familiar figure. She cupped her mouth as she breathes shakily.

He smiled at her fondly. She didn't waste time and run towards him. "Oh my god!" she gasped as she hugged him. It felt real. Real. Oh maybe, it is real.

"Loki," she mumbled as she hugged him tightly. He hugged her tightly too. Very tight. He didn't want to let her go. She sobbed as she hugs him.

"Loki, please. Don't leave. I wanna stay. I know this is all a dream. But, please. I want to stay." Ivana said, sobbing. They broke the hug and Loki looked at her.

"Please, Loki." Her voice softens. "Your place is there. You need to help my brother, Thor defeat Thanos. Get your vengeance, darling." He said. She misses his voice.

"Loki. No. I would rather stay here with you." Ivana said. Loki shook his head. "You cannot stay. You are forbidden to stay." Loki told her with a gentle voice. He wipes her tears off her cheeks.

"Loki, please." Ivana pleaded with a pitying eye. "I love you, so much, Ivana. The team is at high risk. You need to help them. They are in desperate need of help. From you." Loki told her. Ivana cried.

"I don't know if I can do this, Loki. I think I've ruined everything. We're going to lose." Ivana cried. Loki shushed her as he hugged her tightly. "Thanos will win and half the population will be wiped out." She added.

Loki pulled away and looked at Ivana before speaking. "Use your tricks, Ivana. You are worthy of who you are. Everything that you've to learn with my mother and your mother needs to be used today." Loki told her.

"I'm dying, Loki. I've been shot. The bullets were poisonous." Ivana told him. He shook his head. "I will bring you back there. But, you need to promise me to win this war." Loki told her. She hesitates but nodded eventually.